• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Michael, are you slumming smoking a Ghurka?? Brother, I'll send you a couple Swishers to get the taste out of your mouth.

Floyd T
Every so often I try something out of my wheel house. And... every so often... I regret the FK out of it too. This was one. I had to toss it about 2/3 of the way. It was hard to keep giving it a chance. Small blasts of bitterness would creep in and it was just not very enjoyable during that. I had smoked one before and didn't remember it being like that. Unfortunately it won't get another chance. .

Every so often I try something out of my wheel house. And... every so often... I regret the FK out of it too. This was one. I had to toss it about 2/3 of the way. It was hard to keep giving it a chance. Small blasts of bitterness would creep in and it was just not very enjoyable during that. I had smoked one before and didn't remember it being like that. Unfortunately it won't get another chance. .
That's what I was like with Oliva. Every so often I'd pick one out of various blends and think, "It really couldn't have been as bad as I remember it being last time".

SPOILER: It was.

Warped Eagles Descent

2VFV6Mz.jpeg