• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Couldn't think of a better time to smoke this than now!!! Its been since 2001 since the Avs last won the Stanley Cup and while that makes me feel old AF, this LE 2000-2001 CAO Odyssey is the perfect way to celebrate today! I have been holding onto this for decades, not for this reason, but funny how it worked out!
IMG_0844.jpgIMG_0845.jpg

I’ve been wanting to try these but they keep making it to the save for later section in my cart. How are they?

Gimme a couple days Joe, I'll get 1 to you along with a few companions.

I snagged a box after Dan posted a pic of one before. MSRP is kinda stout, but Famous auction got 'em delivered for more than $100 off MSRP (for the Campeon).

Warped Eagles Descent

2VFV6Mz.jpeg
Thoughts on the smoke?

Couldn't think of a better time to smoke this than now!!! Its been since 2001 since the Avs last won the Stanley Cup and while that makes me feel old AF, this LE 2000-2001 CAO Odyssey is the perfect way to celebrate today! I have been holding onto this for decades, not for this reason, but funny how it worked out!
View attachment 57403View attachment 57404

Is that CAO's only fig? I can't remember ever seeing a CAO figuardo before.. actually never even thought about it until seeing yours.