• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2022

Better than the alternative... ;) What is your humidification method?

3 of the bigger Bovedas (320g?) and several of the smaller 60g jobs. I dampen a rolled up paper towel maybe once a month and put it along the bottom edge, you can see the one I put in there since it was open for so long. Got some 1/4" x 6" Spanish cedar planks along the back wall, supposed to even out humidity spikes and such.

I've got another Tupperdore on the way, try to clean up the jumble a little but I didn't want to just leave these laying around until it got here.

So .... smoke the 2021 and hold the 2022 for next year? These tough decisions! 😄

How has everyone been doing? Still around, poke my head in to read some post here and there. Been really busy and life is hectic at the moment. Hasn't stopped me from enjoying some sticks or buying more

Not sure when I last posted so I'll just post what I've purchased in the last 2-3 months.

20220914_182831.jpg
20220926_172707.jpg
20220926_172712.jpg
20221003_160524.jpg
20221003_160603.jpg
20221004_170007.jpg
20221004_170020.jpg
20221007_111529.jpg

20221007_162930.jpg

Attachments

• 20221007_111536.jpg
    20221007_111536.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 1
As I understand they are Nicaraguan puros. One is $7, one is $7.50. One is $8. And the rest are between $7-$8 🤣.
Bundles were half price but I just cant see paying over $100 for untired smokes. I just won a box of Sancho Panza Triple Maduro for $40 on a bid sight and I know they're good.
My worry is they will be the best thing I've ever smoked and I'll never find myself back here again. 20221113_193006.jpg

How has everyone been doing? Still around, poke my head in to read some post here and there. Been really busy and life is hectic at the moment. Hasn't stopped me from enjoying some sticks or buying more

Not sure when I last posted so I'll just post what I've purchased in the last 2-3 months.

View attachment 62513
View attachment 62514
View attachment 62515
View attachment 62516
View attachment 62517
View attachment 62518
View attachment 62519
View attachment 62520

View attachment 62522

Some nice hauls Stephen! Since you already are on Cigar Page's email list, I'd also recommend getting on their sister site's list too, fieldsupply.com (both owned by Brandshopper in PA). It's a hunting and outdoorsman site mainly, but they also sell all their cigars through it as well. And they often have sales or promos on cigars at really good deals... and that aren't on CP.

Even without the cigars, it's a good list to be on. Got great deals on Camillus knives all the time.. and a great hunting apparel selection. I've bought everything from ammo to beef jerky to boxes of Diamond Crown Black Radiants off it.

Lastly, my apologies, super busy lately, text again when you have a minute, later the better for me. Didn't forget about you! 😁👍

Some nice hauls Stephen! Since you already are on Cigar Page's email list, I'd also recommend getting on their sister site's list too, fieldsupply.com (both owned by Brandshopper in PA). It's a hunting and outdoorsman site mainly, but they also sell all their cigars through it as well. And they often have sales or promos on cigars at really good deals... and that aren't on CP.

Even without the cigars, it's a good list to be on. Got great deals on Camillus knives all the time.. and a great hunting apparel selection. I've bought everything from ammo to beef jerky to boxes of Diamond Crown Black Radiants off it.

Lastly, my apologies, super busy lately, text again when you have a minute, later the better for me. Didn't forget about you! 😁👍
How are the Camillus compared to Benchmade?

I've been happy with my Ganzo knives for beaters, especially for the price.

Picked up two 5-packs of this year's Ezra/Nomad Deep Fried Turkey.

Sounds good. I'll give it a look.

No worries, I have been just as busy. Been off the last week from work because I took my wife to the ER and they admitted her to the hospital. A couple days in there and a few days at home to monitor her. She has been in agony for about a month. All the tests came back fine, all the CTs, MRI, all good. Sent her home.

Talked to my chiropractor and showed him the spinal results and he seems to think what they found on the spinal MRI is the cause of the pain. So we are working on that.