• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2022

Who did you group buy with Dan?

My buddy Rick at Cigar Fed. He also now lives just 2 miles from me.. which is a great bonus moving out here. He also grabbed a few things for one of his pals he served with who lives in Guam now.

The Tatuaje Advent calendars w/ freebee sampler, Ezra/Nomad Deep Fried Turkey and a bundle split of Siglo IIII and V from Johnny-O.

View attachment 62671

I bought 10 of the Oliva ones.. and took one apart for myself too.. even though I'm a *Jew! I'll be giving the other 9 away to pals for (insert holiday here).

20221116_195949.jpg

20221116_184722.jpg

25 Oliva-made sticks.. in a bag.. oohh, ahhh!

20221116_200151.jpg

*Non-practicing. But I go through the motions during holidays for my relatives.. especially older ones..

I bought 10 of the Oliva ones.. and took one apart for myself too.. even though I'm a *Jew! I'll be giving the other 9 away to pals for (insert holiday here).

View attachment 62675

View attachment 62676

25 Oliva-made sticks.. in a bag.. oohh, ahhh!

View attachment 62678

*Non-practicing. But I go through the motions during holidays for my relatives.. especially older ones..

Was just asked how much they were... CP had them on a Scorcher months ago.. $75. And there's nothing indicating they have any humidification (they do, the 69% Boveda above).. but I didn't know that.

I ended up buying 5 giant vacuum sealed bags from Amazon and 5 hygros and put 5 stockings with 70% beads in each bag. You can only fit 2 calendars in a bag...

20221119_165132.jpg

So that's how I've been storing them thus far! 🤷‍♂️😁👍

Oliva O natural
Oliva Connecticut
Graycliff white PA broadleaf salamone (x3)
Graycliff white toro
And some little h. Upmann’s for when I’m being a little bitch about the cold weather
View attachment 62793

How's your cabinet looking these days? You've been raking in some pretty good hauls! 👍

(must be a WI thing.. 🤔😛)

Went to Broadway on the Beach in Myrtle Beach, found the Tinder Box there. What an excellent selection of cigars, small lounge and friendly owners.View attachment 63195
Will have to meet up with you there sometime when I go to see my lady friend Angela. I’ve always wanted to go to a Tinderbox. Especially, if it rescues you from the quilting show. lol