• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2024

Viaje ☠️ Tsar Bomb Grey

Some interesting spice I’ve not tasted before. Not sure I want to again…

IMG_0971.jpeg

Getting better as I smoke it, but probably wouldn’t get another of these. Uneven burn I need to touch up, but a decent creamy earthy flavor.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Good to know on the PSD - I have a box from 17 I haven't touched yet. How did the Coro go?
It was really nice, very strong. On the bigger ring gauge Cohibas the last 1/3 is my favorite. It was a great smoke, but I prefer the thinner cohiba sticks: coronas especial, lanvero, etc...

Yeah I’m trying to ignore my few remaining corona especiales (and Coro too at this point) because, as one with impulse control issues does, I smoked too many too soon. Every time I have gotten them. I also prefer thinner rg, I vaguely remember a thing called the Cohiba lancero, back before they went entirely ghost for years then came back at China new money prices.

Yeah I’m trying to ignore my few remaining corona especiales (and Coro too at this point) because, as one with impulse control issues does, I smoked too many too soon. Every time I have gotten them. I also prefer thinner rg, I vaguely remember a thing called the Cohiba lancero, back before they went entirely ghost for years then came back at China new money prices.
Current prices are brutal. Sigh.