• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your favorite movie of all time?

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
Since Dawgie @dawgie34203 brought up a great thread on TV shows, what is your favorite movie of all time?

Here's a couple of mine. With my favorite line.

The Hunt for Red October .............. Alec Baldwin and Sean Connery Captain Mancuso "You're heading straight into that torpedo" Captain Ramius "Yes"

Basic ...................... Samuel L Jackson and John Travolta "As long as we tell the story straight"

The Untouchable ...... Sean Connery and Kevin Costner "They put one of yours in the hospital, you put two of theirs in the morgue"

My all time favorite has to be Major Payne!

Favorite lines:
“Who da dummy now?”
“Hello Betty”

Full Metal Jacket

Gunnery Sgt. Hartman: "Bullsh-t. It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress. I think you've been cheated!"

Da Nang Hooker: "Well, baby, me so horny. Me so HORNY. Me love you long time. You party?"

Gunnery Sgt. Hartman: "Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy f-cking walrus-looking piece of sh-t! Get the f-ck off of my obstacle! Get the f--k down off of my obstacle! NOW! MOVE IT! Or I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world! I will motivate you, Pvt. Pyle, EVEN IF IT SHORT-D-CKS EVERY CANNIBAL ON THE CONGO!"

i gotta pick one? Sheesh…

The Usual Suspects:

"The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing The World He Did Not Exist."

-Verbal

Watch these frequently:
The Sacketts
Shawshank Redemption
Jungle Cruise
Tin Cup
The Legend of Bagger Vance
Indiana Jones(all of them)

Dances With Wolves
Fried Green Tomatoes
Shawshank Redemption
I loved Dances with Wolves and I love nearly everything Kevin Costner has done but there was an unforgivable mistake on his part as director of the film. The movie was based on his time with the Sioux Indians and his eventual friendship with Ten Bears, the chief.

There's just one problem, Ten Bears was the chief of the Comanche Indians.

LINKY