• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2024

That’s gangster! I would’ve tapped out after 2, for sure!

Don't give me credit that I don't deserve! That is over a few days - I usually do them in batches like that because I don't always have time to log in every day. I usually only smoke that many in a day if I am at a herf... and maybe every so often during summer break lol!

See, this is the benefit of having to spend over $15 on a stick at your B&M. You end up with higher quality sticks!
Funny thing is I bought this on line, but still had to spend the $15 so I bought two of his. I wanted something Xtra good that day.

Rojas 10th Anniversary. Like @TexasTraveler said, let's start the weekend. This is ROTT but because it is Rojas I just had to break the cherry. extremely good, great body, the wrapper is very heavy. Great burn and this dog is smiling. Think you boys will enjoy this one.

*** NOTE: decided to add a this 4/6` ( the day after because I only smoked half of this the previous evening. This is a powerhouse smoke and I got woozy during in evening. It is dang good, but you sure do get A nico blast. It burns almost perfect and there are nuances that come out and tease you, be prepared for a FULL smoke, not hard, but Full. Unlike anything I have had from Rojas. And yes, I would buy again because of great. Flavor. Also found out this is LE, not many made in case you want some.. $135 for box of 10 if you do you shopping. Suggest you look at BnB International for the deal and no tax.

IMG_0420.jpeg

Last edited: