• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...
gtadroptop
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Monday night bowling league yields yet another Hang-Over Tuesday. I'm on a drinking team with a bowling problem. At least all but one of us smoke cigars.
    Spent yesterday at my B&M's tent at the North East, Pa Winefest. He sold a ton of grape flavored cigars. People watching was fun.
    40+ mph winds howling across Lake Erie, waves crashing on shore, spray hitting the trailer. It was exhilerating yesterday. Hard to keep the cigar lit, though.
    Pugman1943
    Pugman1943
    Did you see the white whale by chance?
    40+ mph winds howling across Lake Erie, waves crashing on shore, spray hitting the trailer. It was exhilerating yesterday. Hard to keep the cigar lit, though.
    Day 5 of vacation. Much golf has been played. Gallons of beer have been consumed. Many cigars have been sacrificed.
    5 minutes to vacation. Spending the next 10 days at camp golfing, drinking micro-brews (and Blue on the course), smoking some of my best sticks, and hanging around the campfire. Much needed and anticipated.
    Colonoscopy scheduled for tomorrow morning. This is going to be a real pain in the ass.
    Devil Doc
    Devil Doc
    The prep is the worst part. They got drugs that make you not care about having a camera shoved up your ass.
    Devil Doc
    Devil Doc
    Oh, I forgot the good part. It's the only time in life that women will encourage you to fart.
    Pugman1943
    Pugman1943
    Eat some beans tonight; make them pay for their sins.
    Started watching the enhanced Star Trek TOS DVD's I was given for Fathers Day. WOW! They're incredible.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…