• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...
U
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Isy is the man. My favorite non local retailer at this point. I really appreciate a vendor who understands the value of customer service.
    So this is the "famous" friend... of my friend!! Did some great splits with Rene, Israel. All great cigars who came from you, so thanks mate!!
    Nice to see some locals on here. I'll have to stop up there one day. I'm just a month or so into real cigars. Take care
    Is, what up my man. Just wanted to say I had a great time again and I am finally able to relax today from all the travel. I am going through my pics today so shoot me your e-mail and I will send the ones you want. I hope to see you this week so keep me posted. I should be at Scotties place on Saturday which will be a good time. Talk to you soon brother! Christian
    If you're in need of anything, don't hestitate to order from Uptown Cigar. Israel is one of the best here and you won't find a better packaged box!
    "ISY" IS A GENEROUS AND GIVING PERSON. HAVING GIFTED A HUGE AMOUNT OF CIGARS TO OUR TROOPS HE IS UNSELFISH AND WILL BE REMEMBERED FOR HIS GENEROSITY. THANK YOU!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…