• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...
gtadroptop
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Finally visited our new Giant Eagle grocery store with an expanded beer section. It has over 160 different beers to choose from. It even has an outdoor patio. They wisely put it near the store entrance. I believe I'll be going grocery shopping with the wife more often. Life is good.
    This weekend ends on a tragic note. After I left camp, an overnighter somehow fell off the 40 foot cliff overlooking Lake Erie and landed on the rocky beach below. Thoughts and prayers to his family.
    Two men broke into one of our residents apartments today. He was unhurt, but they stole car keys and a cell phone. A quick 911 call to police by yours truly and they were apprehended a short time later. Obviously more to the story. Kudos to the Police. Now it's time for scotch and a cigar.
    4cbln3
    4cbln3
    What a way to start off a morning! Good job!
    carddoug
    carddoug
    What kind of scotch? ;)
    DeputyDawg
    DeputyDawg
    Good job. Citizens not afraid to get involved, love it. Good job!
    Going on a chartered bus with The Brew Crew. We're hitting four microbreweries in Pittsburgh. All non-smoking, unfortunately.
    engspot
    engspot
    Which breweries? Have fun
    gtadroptop
    gtadroptop
    Penn Brewing, Hofbrauhaus, Sharp Edge Beer Emporium, and The Church Brew Works. It was a good time.
    Took a mental health day and golfed for the first time this season. Can't wait for bowling to start.
    Homebrew festival today at our local brewpub. Chili cook-off tomorrow. And there's a golf expo at the civic center. This is going to be a good weekend.
    50 degrees and rain yesterday. 22 degrees and lake effect snow today. Never boring on the shores of Lake Erie.
    It's December 21st. It's 50+ degrees in Northwest PA. I'm watching a spider build a web outside my window. This weather is wacked!
    12/8/2011 - 10 years ago today, my father passed away. RIP Dad. I miss you. Tonight is an Iron City and Old Grand Dad night. It's what he drank.
    S
    sack
    Just keeping him in your memories a tribute enough,drinking his drink in his memories is you being a great son.
    StatHaldol
    StatHaldol
    Good way to keep him in your memories. I sure miss mine too.
    jfields
    jfields
    Very touching John
    Batted .500 today. We found one resident having seizures in her apartment. Called 911 and saved her life. Just found another resident dead in his. Good night to light up and enjoy being alive.
    Weatherman says today is the last of the beautiful days. Sounds like a good afternoon to take personal time and hit the golf course.
    Vegas was fun. Got to meet several legends, went to Casa Fuente, and played tourist. Back to reality Monday.
    jfields
    jfields
    Pics or it didn't happen!
    gtadroptop
    gtadroptop
    It was my first time in Vegas. I took a bunch of tourist shots. There were only a few from the trade show. I had one with Carlito, but my buddies cell phone flash didn't work.
    MoeCizlak
    MoeCizlak
    No offense, but no one believes you. :p Sounds like a nice time John!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…