• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...
Cigar FF
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Smoked an Alec Bradley American the other day and boy was it tastey. Such a nice draw on that bad boy
    Working from the laptop on the deck smoking a Padilla Hybrid from my Newbie Sampler Trade. The weather is splended here on Long Island!
    Working from the laptop on the deck smoking a Padilla Hybrid from my Newbie Sampler Trade. The weather is splended here on Long Island!
    Bummed I had to skip the St. Paddy's Parade in NYC today. Damn renovations! I guess the brighter side is I can smoke a few of my new cigars today
    A little extra cash in the paycheck today warrants the purchase of a new desktop humidor and maybe a newbie sampler :) any recommendations?
    bluue13
    bluue13
    Have you done the newbie sampler trade on here? Good Stuff.
    Cigar FF
    Cigar FF
    I have not. I plan on getting in on it. I may have read wrong but I thought you had to have 4 months of good standing? I've only been here since Dec. and if that is not the case, I'd like to get in on one. I need a new humi first...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…