• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...
Joebunaga
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Trying to finish up X-Mas shoppig online with some Benraich and a 48 Anejo, shopping is so much more pleasant this way.
    chiefmd
    chiefmd
    ah glorious benriach
    Went to see Leonard Cohen Halloween night, he's still a helluva performer!
    Joebunaga
    Joebunaga
    He's still getting around well, but he's very thin and showing his age. His voice was still as strong as ever. If you get the chance to see him, take it. 3 hour show, 3 encores and he Gangnam Styled on and off the stage. Great show.
    ironpeddler
    ironpeddler
    The lyrics to "Hallelujah" are in my top 3...a very moving piece of music that I have seen him perform quite a few times over the years. Joe, you received a gift by listening to him perform in person. His collaboration with the Wainwright family is a wonder to see live. True songwriters are hard to come by these days!
    insight
    insight
    That is awesome, he is coming here shortly but the tickets are very expensive. I have had his older stuff on in the car recently, BRILLIANT songwriter
    Bayamos
    Bayamos
    Watched the Cowboys win smoking a Ferral..delizioso
    Thanks Joe!!!
    Joebunaga
    Joebunaga
    You are welcome sir! Helluva a good cigar to go with that game.
    About to head out to my favorite brew pub for dinner, and then going to a Cheap Trick concert... damn I sound old...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…