• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...
ilikefishes
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• I had to get a new phone. Sorry, I am rarely on here any more too. My number is still the same, so text me again. Sorry again man.
    George, I am sorry I missed you the other day.
    Backslide
    Backslide
    I'm sorry that you have to deal with Steve today. I can't keep him locked in my basement forever :)
    ilikefishes
    ilikefishes
    Yeah,sorry we missed you as well. I guess I will meet you someday.
    So the owner of the shop I help out at just texted me and said that DE is selling to General. Has anyone else heard this?
    ironpeddler
    ironpeddler
    Let's see if the sale of DE goes through this time
    Hello to everyone out there from Bitterville. Good to see you again.
    Jonesy
    Jonesy
    If you've got something to say, be forthcoming and say it. Give names and references unless I'm totally off base with my interpretation.
    Devil Doc
    Devil Doc
    Fishy is so egocentric that every time someone from CS visits here, he thinks they've come to see him.
    Just want to shout out to all my friends from the other boards coming to CP to check me out. I have never been this big, at least not since I went to Japan.
    Devil Doc
    Devil Doc
    It was the dress fishy, or maybe the size of the dress. Anyway, it was one or the other.
    ilikefishes
    ilikefishes
    What's up Hank?
    Hells yes, Jason. Sorry I had to miss out this weekend. Maybe sometime in the first week of April if it is nice out. Let me know how it went today.
    I just wanted to say how much I enjoy this group of brothers and sisters. You guys have welcomed everyone that comes your direction without question. There is something to be said for the group when that happens. Thank you again for your great board Rod.
    Backslide
    Backslide
    Yourself, CJ, and I need to get together and smoke man.
    Off to Palm Springs to play golf for 5 days on the 29th. Can't wait, it will be a great trip with 7 friends and a ton of cigars. I purchased a Cigar Caddy 50 ct from my local B & M for the trip. It can't come too soon.
    kona1000
    kona1000
    Have Fun! Jealous!
    Cigar FF
    Cigar FF
    That sucks...lol send some heat up to the north east will ya? Hit 'em straight...
    This has been one crazy summer. One more week and I can sit back and enjoy the rewards of all this hard work. Got a ton of sticks to smoke this winter. Here is to good times, and great friends!
    I am really enjoying this forum. It is much more professional than others I have been involved with. Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…