• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...
ironpeddler
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Escarole & beans with a fresh loaf of crispy Italian bread on a Lenten Friday...awesome!
    MadMonk
    MadMonk
    My La Nonna loved greens, and cooked them often. When we moved south, she visited and fell in love with Collards, Mustard, etc. All good with Olive oil, Garlic, and maybe some lemon.
    ironpeddler
    ironpeddler
    Amen...all greens are good with garlic & olive oil w/a squeeze of lemon!
    Devil Doc
    Devil Doc
    Dandelion greens will be coming soon. Get 'em before they flower or your dog pisses on 'em. Italians are traditional foragers.
    I hope Doc wasn't prophetic with his earthquake statement. How are you guys over there?
    CigSid
    CigSid
    This was the strongest and longest quake that I have experienced in almost 17 years here...
    Light this!
    Light this!
    Glad to hear your ok too Bill.
    Rod
    Rod
    I was driving down the 15 during the time it struck, so I didn't feel anything.
    Hey, here's something for a change of pace...we're getting some snow tomorrow.
    ironpeddler
    ironpeddler
    Stay classy Bronx! Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it De Bronx, which of course in German means 'a whale's vagina'.
    NASTY
    NASTY
    That's awesome. I love vagina and you're a smelly pirate hooker
    Smokin'Sims
    Smokin'Sims
    I think we hit 80 today.I know we did in Orlando on Sunday.
    A building just blew up in NYC. A buddy just called me who works around the corner thought it was 9-11 all over again...people freaking out all through his building. Seems it was a gas leak so far.
    NASTY
    NASTY
    Tremendous news reporting there, G$
    bluue13
    bluue13
    I was just reading about it. So tragic.
    whylieineedacigar
    whylieineedacigar
    I work 3 blocks from there also. The explosion was so loud that I actually thought it happened in my building. Felt like an earthquake.
    Hey!...it's snowing for a change. There's fine snow...and then there's the finer stuff falling now. It's almost like a misty, foggy, snowfall. Weird looking stuff.
    thinde
    thinde
    you can keep it!
    Time to move forward...as difficult as that may seem.
    BlindedByScience
    Devil Doc
    Devil Doc
    Mourning is a process. People process at different rates. You can't tell them to stop until they've completed the process, and everyone does that differently
    This weather is freakin' unbelievable. Torrential rains and tornado warnings. The rain is coming down sideways and the trees are about to topple over in my backyard.
    Devil Doc
    Devil Doc
    I've always wanted to live near the ocean, but 20yrs in the Navy taught me that living near large bodies of water isn't prudent. Take care Gary.
    ironpeddler
    ironpeddler
    It is absolutely gorgeous in the Spring & Summer...but due to recent events, you look at it with renewed cautiousness. I'm buying my 3rd set of screens for my house in 3 years!
    {tpc}
    {tpc}
    Sorry Gary, that sux. We are awaiting polar vortex 3, due early next week. I finally got the last bit of ice off the driveway after spending all day on it. Sorry winter, I do hate you now.
    This weather in INSANE! It's a torrential downpour of snow. Come on rain!!
    ironpeddler
    ironpeddler
    Freezing rain is hard, frozen rain...mini hail sort to say. It bounces when it first hits the ground until it starts to build up. Sleet is wetter, a mix of freezing rain and snow. Yeah, I hoped for rain, got it, and now we have flooding all over the place. Ugh...
    Devil Doc
    Devil Doc
    Jeezus Rod, you need to get out more.
    Devil Doc
    Devil Doc
    Actually Gary, you got that almost backward. Freezing rain is liquid until it hits the ground or your car and freezes on contact.What you're describing is ice pellets. Which is what we're getting right now.
    NWS just issued another Winter Storm Warning for Wed. night into Thursday morning...4" to 8". We woke up to 4" this morning. Enough already!
    ironpeddler
    ironpeddler
    Now it's snow, sleet, freezing rain, and rain coming tomorrow night into Thursday. Nice.
    ilikefishes
    ilikefishes
    These tough winters are hard to take. But here in Colorado where we supply the West with water, it is welcomed. It won't be long until it all melts and my allergies start.
    ironpeddler
    ironpeddler
    LOL...out of the frying pan and into the fire! Achoo...God bless you!
    Everyone was bitching about picking New Jersey for the Super Bowl because of the weather. It looks like the Big Man upstairs is a football fan.
    Devil Doc
    Devil Doc
    Looks like you lucked out. When I checked the weather map this morning it seems like a snow storm was heading right for the SB. And by the way, everyone knows the Big Man is a Hockey fan.
    ironpeddler
    ironpeddler
    He's a hockey fan starting today Hank!
    Devil Doc
    Devil Doc
    Yup, Rangers suck
    Great...gale warnings in effect for winds over 60mph, snow, and high tides 7 1/2ft over the norm due to wind aided tidal surge. I hate Winter.
    I'm really shocked about how so many Black Friday deals got 'leaked' before the actual day!
    Mrepp
    Mrepp
    Well there all in the paper on thanksgiving day anyway so everyone knows the day before anyway...
    broblues
    broblues
    Do you think it's an accident?
    ironpeddler
    ironpeddler
    I guess my sarcasm didn't shine as brightly as I thought...
    I need 'Cigar Buying Rehab'....seriously.
    MOBIG
    MOBIG
    I'll join you Bro!!
    bluue13
    bluue13
    Sign me up. I have no room in the cooler yet still bought more. Guess that means its time for more storage...
    Pugman1943
    Pugman1943
    You? I've got a glass display case in the drive and applied for a sales tax exemption!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…