• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000

Thanks God you're here to help me 'ere my ways!! ROFLMAO :sign:

OK, did my homework and postponed the return fire. Wouldn't want the sticks sittin on Devin's porch a couple of weeks if he's gone. ??? But if anyone has news of his return please let me know. :sneaky:

Wascal

Guys...do not send anything Devin's way at this time. He will not be around to get it for a while. When he gets back, he'll post. Business has taken him away for a bit, but don't fear, he will return. :)

The question is do we repay this kindness one at a time or are we going to sent in a mass attack? Any one with news of his return please post. :sneaky:

Wascal

Matt that almost hinges upon a terorist threat. "still in a holding pattern!"

Your too Much.

Thanks again..

ML

Hey Matt, Kerry tells me when you're in a holding pattern you can then be found holding your own.... :sign:

Which might be prefered to the opposite of holding someone else's... :sign:

I saw a post by our brother Devin today, so does that mean that the Loony Bomber is back in town?

And he reappears! :0

Having been warned that bombs and missle attacks aimed at Mr. Cole would be a exercise in futility, I have ordered the batterys to stand down. Spies are at work looking for a crack in the armor. :sneaky: More to come as reports come in. ;)

Wascal