• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000

Devin,
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, now I am off to the mailbox to throw some protection around it ;)
Benjiev

Devin Cole said:
Nothing big, so no need to dig in that deep... ???

Just wanted to show my appreciation to the members of Cigar Pass. Unfortunately, I could not send packages to all the active members. But, I am going to get quite a few of you... ;)

Six more added.... :D

Complete list:
[snip]
0301 0120 0010 7844 2371

Twenty-seven members... :) I hope I got all the addy's right! :D
Well, you got the important one right -- that's what counts! :D

Lunacy! Complete lunacy! Next thing you know, there'll be dancing in the streets! This man must be stopped -- someone hand him a cigar! :)

Seriously, though -- thanks! It took me a while to find this thread, or even to figure out who you are, and what was going on.

Tres-cool :love:

Misc said:
Seriously, though -- thanks! It took me a while to find this thread, or even to figure out who you are, and what was going on.

Tres-cool :love:
and now you'll never forget him! :D

gws3 said:
and now you'll never forget him! :D
Forget who? :p

J/K -- just trying to get my post-count up :D

Misc <-- Leebo wannabe :0

Pete 0301 0120 0010 7844 4191

Your item was misrouted. The error has been corrected and every effort is being made to deliver it as soon as possible. Status is updated every evening. Please check again later.

OH...............the humanity.....................

:sign:

Heh... you know the phrase "to a carpenter, all the world is a nail"? Well, here's a cute story:

Mrs. Misc is a psychotherapist who works with a lot of depressed people. She used to do volunteer work on the suicide hotline. So, when I told her that the cigars were from a complete stranger who sent out 27 boxes of ultra-good cigars just for the hell of it, she says

"Is he going to commit suicide? Giving away all of your prized posessions is often a precursor to suicide... should we call someone?"

I had to explain "no, hon -- cigar smokers are just very generous people."

Devin...thanks for the package. My better half received it Wednesday and put the smokes in my 'dor. I appreciate it!

Emo

Chalk up another bomb. Cripes the man has ESP! lol Looking forward to them bro, and here's hoping next year the scooter expedition will lead through Minnesota! :D

KABOOOM !!!

Devin my friend you are UNBELIEVABLE :D :D Your package arrived at my doorstep yesterday (defenses were just too good at the mailbox ;) )

Thank you again for the great selection :D

Benjiev :)

And just when you think it's safe to come out......BOOM .

After all that carefull digging to make the wabbit hole safe and secure, all thats left is a crater. :(

But it missed the missle silo out back :0

Thanks for the very unexpected package Mr Cole, I'm truely humbled that you took aim on this poor newbie.

Wascal
Almost forgot 0304 7990 0001 4104 6161

:sneaky:

Woe be to wascall, he hath started a war which even the holy handgrenade of antioch cannot save him from :sign:

Got another unexpected package from Devin yesterday! Thank you very much for the beautiful sticks!!!

Speaking of Devin, I haven't seen him around lately........

Devin Cole said:
Great to see them landing... :thumbs:

.....I am going out of town early Wednesday, and will not be back for some time...

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Enjoy! :)
Leebo LeeBo LeeBo, tch tch tch, you ain't been doin your homework buddy :D

Back