• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

01 Quintero

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
Notice the sign in the background, subliminal, right? So this guy is the first Cuban in my quest to see if Cubans are any good. Gifted by a great and generous BOTL. Please bare with me as I don’t often do reviews so my vocabulary is limited to “tastes good” or “doesn’t taste good”. It Is petite corona size, I guess. Short smoke. Tastes good, Mild/medium but kinda one dimensional. It is good, I enjoyed it. There you go, I just ate crow.
construction: no problems
Taste: good, tobacco-y
Opinion: I liked it
Strength: medium, medium/mild
Would I buy?: maybe in a GB but probably not.
would I smoke again?: definitely- which is good cuz I have another to try. Which is why this was the first- it got an immediate second chance. F728F470-4204-47D8-A36E-392851BAF349.jpeg

These are the some of the cheapest Cuban cigars, in cost and quality... I would rather pay the same amount and get a cab of PLPC’s... they would taste great from 1 year, and amazing after 5... not the Quintero...

Ok, what tastes good? You said one dimensional, is that hay/grass? I don't mind hay/grass, but it doesn't move beyond for me. What about you?

I will say I had a vintage box of the favoritos from 2015 and they were very sweet and smoked perfectly. And they were $90 or so? But yes, the fresh ones may not be the best sometimes, but at the price, you can't be too mad. However, I would agree that a cab of PLPC would be great...but I can't make a cab last 5 years :(

Ok, what tastes good? You said one dimensional, is that hay/grass? I don't mind hay/grass, but it doesn't move beyond for me. What about you?
I don’t know, it tasted like tobacco, I guess. It was the closest thing to what I imagine the taste of pure tobacco to taste like, if that helps.

I've smoked a few of the tubos and for the price point I've added them to the rotation. Bill I'm on board for the the PLPC buy! LOL

I've smoked a few of the tubos and for the price point I've added them to the rotation. Bill I'm on board for the the PLPC buy! LOL
I'm good for three, maybe four at that price....lol.

I'm actually kind of glad Bill was just teasing us. I'm not sure my bank account (or marriage) would have survived that sort of shenanigans.