• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1% contest

Crossing my fingers, but the way it is running, doesn't look good for me. :(

Geldor's going to be real close ;)

Fantastic idea for a contest AVB :thumbs: sure beat the heck out of a simple round number contest like "3000" :D

Well if the rounding follows form this should put me up to 1% even though I mathematiclly need 8 more posts. It seems like bryan h is the winner with a guess of 1052, only 1 off.

Yep, I was right :D

If it hadn't been for the flood control I could have worked this to my benefit :angry:

Congrats Bryan!! :thumbs:

Great Contest AVB, the idea was different, and destined to be a clasic.

:0 SWEET! I never win anything! Woo Hoo!!! :p
Im a lucky Newb/FOG!
Bryan :thumbs:

coventrycat86 said:
Geldor's going to be real close ;)

Fantastic idea for a contest AVB :thumbs: sure beat the heck out of a simple round number contest like "3000" :D
Bill,

Not even... :p

Guess the people around here didn't post enough to keep the total posts up there.

Congrats Brain H. :thumbs:

Treamayne said:
I'm gonna be lazy and just ratio your progress. If you went from .95 to .97 by posting from 991 to 1015, then you jumped .02 over 24 posts averaging 12 posts per 100th of a percent. So in another 36 posts (roughly) you should reach 1% (given this rate of posting remains constant for both you and the forum at large).

So, my next guesses are:

1051 and 1055
Well... guess my math was right - even if I should have closed in my guess. So close, yet so very far.

Congrats Bryan

-K-

I was posting above my norm so that skewed the results too.

Not too much, the ratios put it btween 1051 and 1055 and it came out as 1053, so you were pretty much on the mark I just picked the wrong two numbers for my guess (High and Low). San-gwan Oebsoe....

-K-