• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1 year anniversary coming up!

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
Well, a week from today is my 1 year anniversary with the wife. I have her gift set aside and now I'm wondering what I'm going to smoke to celebrate. When i proposed to her, i bought a box of PAM's, which i decided i would smoke every year on our anniversary so that is one. I'm also thinking about what i have and what I'm going to smoke through the upcoming week/weekend. So far i have on my list:
Sir Winni '03 (or '02, not sure 100%)
Don Carlos Edición de Aniversario 2007
not sure what else at the moment.

Wanted to let everyone know that its been the best 51 weeks ever so far. I'm very excited to celebrate the 52nd week on monday!

When i proposed to her, i bought a box of PAM's, which i decided i would smoke every year on our anniversary so that is one.

Great tradition and I would definitely recommend sticking with it. Hopefully they will age well like your relationship. Congratulations and I wish you many more years of happiness!

You can't go wrong with the SW either. :D

So you're saying your marriage certificate came with a 25 year expiration date? :laugh: Congrats on your anny, smoke something and enjoy it.

My 1st wedding anniversary is coming up soon too! (July 12th). My only advice is to smoke something really special. That's the reason we keep those expensive, rare, HTF smokes in the back of our humidors right? You'll never have another 1st anniversary, so go BIG!

I'm thinking of lighting up either:

2005 Opus X Forbidden X Lancero (last of 3 I had, one smoked at our engagement, the second at our wedding)

or

2000 Cohiba Lancero that was given to me as a wedding gift.

Congratulations on making it through the 1st year! You're way ahead of the pack!

So you're saying your marriage certificate came with a 25 year expiration date? :laugh: Congrats on your anny, smoke something and enjoy it.
well, i could say its a renewable lease, but I dont want to take that attitude.

My 1st wedding anniversary is coming up soon too! (July 12th). My only advice is to smoke something really special. That's the reason we keep those expensive, rare, HTF smokes in the back of our humidors right? You'll never have another 1st anniversary, so go BIG!

I'm thinking of lighting up either:

2005 Opus X Forbidden X Lancero (last of 3 I had, one smoked at our engagement, the second at our wedding)

or

2000 Cohiba Lancero that was given to me as a wedding gift.

Congratulations on making it through the 1st year! You're way ahead of the pack!
my vote is the Opus. Its sort of fitting for it to come full circle, wouldn't you say?

Congrats Jon! I'm sure that Sir Winston will be a great smoke. Good to see you again BTW.