• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1 year Anniversary was yesterday!

handyman dave

Newbie - Still old but not dead yet!
A years time has passed on CP and I didn't remember until a day late!

THANK YOU!
It has been a good year with so many memorable interactions with some truly wonderful souls.
Again, thank you all very much! :D

In celebration I want to send 3 very nice 5ers to some newbies, to welcome them as I was welcomed by some of you.

To be eligible you must have less than 60 days with at least 30 posts. I will award them to the eligible newbies who post closest to the hour at 11PM tonight.

That is, at 11PM tonight, the 3 posts closest to being exactly on the hour will get some much better than average smokes to enjoy and hopefully expand their experience of this very enjoyable pastime. All ties will be broken by pulling the names of those who tie out of a hat.

GOOD LUCK!

Congrats to the 3 newbies, they will go out very soon!

Enjoy!

Blessings to all!
Dave

Congrats Dave!! Nice Play! :)

Congrats on the anniversary Dave, also that is very nice of you to give back to the community like that.

Congrats on a year Dave! Glad to have herfed with ya a couple of times. Way to PIF. :thumbs:

Very Nice!

Can I play? I've been well taken care of here already (you have no idea!), but can I still use my decidedly Newb status still? :laugh:

Happy Anniversary!

Trey

Very Nice!

Can I play? I've been well taken care of here already (you have no idea!), but can I still use my decidedly Newb status still? :laugh:

Happy Anniversary!

Trey

Absolutely Trey!
PM me an addy and I'll get them out right away!
ENJOY!!

PM Sent Thank you!

I Guess noone else wants a 5er? i know my brother would but i dont want to wake him up hahah!

I'm a noobie with that many posts and some spare!

Does this 11pm post need to be 11pm CST, EST, or PST.

I'm CST so I'm going to assume CST...