• Hi Guest! Don't miss out on this year's Secret Santa event! Sign Up Today!

1 Year Anniversay Contest!!

Scap

I guess 150. I was told if I'm closet I get a different prize ... :D

Pretty sure that means I get to change the next weeks worth of dirty diapers on our daughter. :confused:

Oh and Happy 1 yr anniversary of raiding my stash!
Closet?!?! Missed the guess by one band.

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
Hello everyone, turns out I've been around a year, yesterday. It's definitely been a lot of fun participating in various activities and learning lots of new information :)

Guess how many cigar bands there are in this decanter. Keep in mind that some may be overlapping. You must be a member for at least 3 months. One guess per person, you have through December 4 to place your guess. Winner gets a prize from me. Good luck!

ETA no edited posts

View attachment 14507
The correct answer is "Not Enough" everybody else is wrong. Congrats on the Anni.

tone-ny

I smoke therefore I am!
I guess 150. I was told if I'm closest I get a different prize ... :D

Pretty sure that means I get to change the next weeks worth of dirty diapers on our daughter. :confused:

Oh and Happy 1 yr anniversary of raiding my stash!
I'm sure you've collected your prize as you almost nailed it. See what I did there for you?

I hope you keep on buying the good stuff so she can continue to enjoy smoking cigars with you!

Napa_Smokes

I'm sure you've collected your prize as you almost nailed it. See what I did there for you?

I hope you keep on buying the good stuff so she can continue to enjoy smoking cigars with you!
Yeap I got to change all the diapers the last 2 days.....I can't wait to go to work tonight as there are no diapers there to change.