• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1 Year Anniversay Contest!!

I guess 150. I was told if I'm closet I get a different prize ... :D

Pretty sure that means I get to change the next weeks worth of dirty diapers on our daughter. :confused:

Oh and Happy 1 yr anniversary of raiding my stash!

Closet?!?! Missed the guess by one band.

Hello everyone, turns out I've been around a year, yesterday. It's definitely been a lot of fun participating in various activities and learning lots of new information :)

Guess how many cigar bands there are in this decanter. Keep in mind that some may be overlapping. You must be a member for at least 3 months. One guess per person, you have through December 4 to place your guess. Winner gets a prize from me. Good luck!

ETA no edited posts

View attachment 14507
The correct answer is "Not Enough" everybody else is wrong. Congrats on the Anni.

I guess 150. I was told if I'm closest I get a different prize ... :D

Pretty sure that means I get to change the next weeks worth of dirty diapers on our daughter. :confused:

Oh and Happy 1 yr anniversary of raiding my stash!

I'm sure you've collected your prize as you almost nailed it. See what I did there for you?

I hope you keep on buying the good stuff so she can continue to enjoy smoking cigars with you!

I'm sure you've collected your prize as you almost nailed it. See what I did there for you?

I hope you keep on buying the good stuff so she can continue to enjoy smoking cigars with you!
Yeap I got to change all the diapers the last 2 days.....I can't wait to go to work tonight as there are no diapers there to change.