• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1 Year at CP, where does the time go

It has been my pleasure knowing you Wyatt. You are the real deal, a good man!
Here I am a year later, a civilian, feeling now that I know less about cigars than I did a year ago. Not because I haven't learned, but because I've learned how much there is to know.

Excellent quote, meant for cigars and this board but an analogy on life I would think!

Brian

Way to go Brickhouse, you're a great BOTL!

Btw, I love your sandbox pass pic as does everyone else I think. And the pic you took of those boxes is pretty cool too.

Congrats and way to go on the delta strike force!

:thumbs:

I couldn't resit you deserve it.

Congrats. I always enjoy reading your posts and appreciated the support you gave on my first review and others!

Wyatt, You have helped to make this a better community as well. Not only that, the influence that you have had in my personal life is amazing, you have been an inspiration to my children, your friendship has and continues to be a blessing.

Oh, and congrats on one year, your tour has been extended indefinitely.
;)

How time flies when you're having fun, Congrats on one year and really, you truly know how to pay it forward! :thumbs:

Congrats on your one year, way to share the love. Those are really going to hurt someone.

Congrats on the Anniversary !
You are an asset to the board!
I would have said that even if I wasn't in my bomb shelter waiting for my Red Bull frigadors to be annihilated!

Hope to have you around for many more years!

-Rob

Geez... you've been here a year already ???

Time sure flies by...

Congrats Wyatt and congrats to the lucky recipients of your wrath :thumbs:

As usuall very well done! :thumbs:

Congrats Wyatt, I am sure everyone will enjoy!

Congrats on the first year Wyatt, those do not only look like bombs they are nukes! :laugh:

Awesome gesture for some people here great job. :thumbs:

Congrats on your 1st year Wyatt and thanks for everything. Very cool on the way you passed your thanks and I'm sure all of the S/BOTL that get your massive bombs will definitely enjoy........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Congrats on the 1-year, Brick. Here's to a good friend and a great BOTL! :thumbs:

-Vinny

KABOOM!!!!!!!!

:D

Wyatt, I just want to thank you for being so kind to me here at CP, you have been helpful and really made me feel welcome!

Really awesome that I was one of the chosen!!!!!!!!

Great sticks, I really appreciate it.

But you realize that this move is gonna have consequences and reprecussions :cool:

Be afraid!....Be very afraid!

Happy Anniversary man, Hope I can stick around to see a year!

Thx, LOYD