• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1 Year Contest!

bluue13

Well today marks the 1 year date that I have been a member of this great place and I just wanted to express some thanks and celebrate by having a random drawing contest.

The entry will be very simple:

Just post in the thread if you wish to be entered and at the close of the contest I will place as many numbers as people entered into a "hat" and then have my wife draw one at random. The number chosen will be the winner. (so if your post is number 10 and number 10 is drawn, you win!)

Only one entry per member!

I only ask that you have been an active member for at least 3 months.

Prize will be an assortment of my fav. sticks to smoke.

The contest will close on Friday 1/7 11:59PM EST, drawing will take place sometime on Saturday the 8th. and the winner will be notified ASAP!

Thanks and good luck to everyone!

-Greg

Congrats on the 1 Year! I just realized that mine is coming up here in a couple days also...

I would like to be entered.

Congrats on the first year. Thanks for the contest but ole Mr Peat will pass on the contest. *Looking at my humidor as I type this. What to smoke, what to smoke..." :laugh:

Congrats on the first year. Thanks for the contest but ole Mr Peat will pass on the contest. *Looking at my humidor as I type this. What to smoke, what to smoke..." :laugh:

ROFL, I seem to say the same thing over and over again :sign:

Damn I havent been around long enough good luck everyone tho Great Idea!!

Congrats on the year here at CP. Yes I agree this is a great place!

Thanks for the contest.