• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

10 States that drink the most Beer!

Wow, I find the first four very surprising due to either their size and or population. I would have bet more on some of the sourthern states making the top 5.

NH only has #1 because of all the alcoholics in MA and VT crossing the boarder for the cheaper prices.  :laugh:

Wow.  I'm a bit surprised that Cali didn't make the top 10.  I guess were just a bunch of pussies. :blush:

2K6TBSS said:
Wow.  I'm a bit surprised that Cali didn't make the top 10.  I guess were just a bunch of pussies. :blush:
Not pussies... Yuppies... You probably mat the wine drinkers list. Lol

I'm curious how we (in Québec) would fare besides your list. We are all sponges around here. Hell even the girls can put to sleep an untrained visitor! I have so many story of college about it. Ah mamories....I mean memories! 

I figured I alone would have put Virginia on that list.

louich said:
I'm curious how we (in Québec) would fare besides your list. We are all sponges around here. Hell even the girls can put to sleep an untrained visitor! I have so many story of college about it. Ah mamories....I mean memories! 
Well, if it's any consolation, the large Francophone population, here in New Hampshire, certainly contributes to our NO. 1 status. 

Doc

Something tells me that Paul, single handedly, had something to do with that number......

Devil Doc said:
Well, if it's any consolation, the large Francophone population, here in New Hampshire, certainly contributes to our NO. 1 status. 

Doc
I knew it ! 

There's a law agaisnt being brunk before 6 beers here. lol

thinde said:
Wow, I find the first four very surprising due to either their size and or population. I would have bet more on some of the sourthern states making the top 5.

We southerners prefer liquor down over beer.

Texas only made number 8. I grew up in what was the #1 county per capita for alcohol consumption. It is likely directly correlated to the number of Czech, German and Polish immigrant that settled that part.

whopper said:

We southerners prefer liquor down over beer.
That's very true....  It's much harder to tell what's in a red plastic cup when it's a sneaky pour from a flask as opposed to an open pour from a can of beer.  My wife (from Kentucky) is from a dry county ... liquor is much easier to conceal around town than beer.

There were some surprises on that list!  I would have thought WI would have been top 5.  First CA takes our cheese and dairy title, now this.......  I guess we still have the Fonz.

Pfft. Vermont took your cheese to task a long time ago and nobody I know looks for California cheese. :cool:

Doc

its beer week here in NY so maybe we can inch our way up the list

Devil Doc said:
Pfft. Vermont took your cheese to task a long time ago and nobody I know looks for California cheese. :cool:

Doc
Cabot was working the Florida State Fair last week.

I thought one of us micro-brew snobs from the PNW would have made the list.

Probably because of all the wine we drink  ;)