• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

100 ct Humidor at Sam's Club $19.81

geldor1

Can't Re- Member
This was posted over at CW and I thought it need mentioning here.

There are some of the Sam's Clubs that have this HUMIDOR in stock. But they seem to be going fast.

I went by the Sam's in my area and they only had 4 units. I picked up 2 for Christmas presents.

Total with tax in my area, 6%, was $21.00 each.

These are even selling on Ebay for $45 - $55 + shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...6105811128&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...6106076868&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...6105454210&rd=1

Too bad you didn't bring this up earlier. I figured with all the guys at CW, they'd be all gone by now. The Sam's in my area doesn't have any :(

I just picked up one at my local Sams for 14.81. They told me there was a cancel or something like that on the computer and they weren't supposed to sell em. Dunno if that was crap, but the manager let me buy one.

--Josh

i cant find these anywhere for 20 bucks. local sams here in north county san diego does not have them. tried calling samsclub customer service, no help there. screw it anyway, only 100 count.

WHAT IS THE ITEM #??

My Sams was out(NW Vegas), the gal behind the desk said that she got them in for the holidays last year and expects more this year.

Them babies went fast, all of georgia is empty, I got the last one in my area for 14.81, got me a fiver discount.

Heard Winston Salem NC had like fifty but I think they are gone as well.

Jim

The sams club by my house still has some left, I will see how many they have and post it. If anyone wants one let me know.

-Matt

I pass two of them on my way home. I'll check and let you guys know in a few hours (I get home about 7pm California time).

M. Gipson

geldor1 said:
I picked up 2 for Christmas presents.
I would like to do the same thing...anyone have a store by them with a supply?

I go to my Sams every Friday, I will check it out! If they have them I will pick up a few for you guy's!

Brucifer said:
Matt -
What Sam's location has them? I've been checking around...no luck?
The one in farmington did have them but they did sell out. But iam friends with the gm of that store and I have him seing if he can get me some :)

-matt

I have two left that were in my store when I bought it, I swear I didnt just get them... I wish they still had them :angry:
Anyhow I would be willing to trade one or even two for some cigars. I dont sell many of them and I have a company that I get others from now that are selling better than these ones. I sell more 15 to 40 count rather than the bigger ones.

But if anyone wants a nice humidor pm me and lets make a trade. Maybe Ill even start the humidor out with its first couple cigars... :p

-Matt

JOE.M. said:
I go to my Sams every Friday, I will check it out! If they have them I will pick up a few for you guy's!
I went down there yesterday and the manager told me "Sams has never carried humidors" Must be his first day with the new brain!! :lookup: :lookup:

If anyone out there has an extra please PM me I would love to pick on up ;)

BenjieV :D

JOE.M. said:
I went down there yesterday and the manager told me "Sams has never carried humidors" Must be his first day with the new brain!! :lookup: :lookup:
Sounds like he's a candidate for our chorus and one of it's new songs..."If I only had a brain" :D

benjiev said:
If anyone out there has an extra please PM me I would love to pick on up ;)

BenjieV :D
I have two left that were in my store when I bought it, I swear I didnt just get them... I wish they still had them
Anyhow I would be willing to trade one or even two for some cigars. I dont sell many of them and I have a company that I get others from now that are selling better than these ones. I sell more 15 to 40 count rather than the bigger ones.

But if anyone wants a nice humidor pm me and lets make a trade. Maybe Ill even start the humidor out with its first couple cigars...

-Matt

if you guys can find out the item # of this famous humidor, maybe i can help some of us out

BobDoLe said:
if you guys can find out the item # of this famous humidor, maybe i can help some of us out
Receipt shows - 237644 Burlwood Box