• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

100 ct Humidor at Sam's Club $19.81

Horse said:
TOP...

any new info?
Well This is my update...

My friend is the gm at the sams club where I shop, Hes trying to get me a whole pallet :0

He told me that if I wanted them I had to buy the whole pallet so I said get them. Thers nothing for sure but I will find out monday.

Ill keep you updated.

-matt

Yeah, I kinda bounced around looking on this. Folks have found stores with 100+ and bought them ALL at a discount (bout @$9/per). I presume these are the same folks putting them on the auction sites:
Here and Here and Here and Surprise, here too that's just the first few of a bazillion of them. ??? All Samadors.

Matt,
If you do get the pallet, How much will it be for shipping? And could you somehow combine on shipping?

cvmfour said:
Matt,
If you do get the pallet, How much will it be for shipping? And could you somehow combine on shipping?
I should find out this monday if Iam getting it or not. Ill let you know
-maTT

Not a bad looking box. Has anyone seen one up close and personal, checked the seal, joinery, etc.?
I'd be interested in one of these as a replacement for my Thompson's freebie if the price (and quality) is right. :lookup:

Lord knows we'll never see these in Utah!! :angry:

Psyktek check over at CW in the traders forum. They had a long discussion on these. Last I heard they were made well. :thumbs: Look under samidors or something like that ???

I have one. They are very well made for the price. You get a nice "whoosh" on the lid test, and mine seasoned up to 75% in about three days. It holds the humidity very well. I have actually had to take out my humidifier for a few days. The finish is very glossy and finger prints show up well; nonetheless, it is a nice-looking unit. My hygrometer seems to be within about 1%.

JK

Hey Matt, if you get your hands on that pallet, I'll be more than happy to take one.

That's of course if you have enough. ;)

texasaggie said:
I'd be in the market for one too. Let's hope it comes through. Thanks Matt. :)
Update:

I just got off the phone with my buddy thats the gm of my sams, he had wrote to emails to find out if theres any left that he can get me. Anyhow has not got a reply, so he just wrote a email to the president of sams to see if he'll anwser :)

Ill let you all know when I hear something

-matt

That's great news Matt :thumbs: Definitely have to get me 1 or 2 or 3..... :0

:sign:

Probably 2 here as well...great/inexpensive xmas gifts :)

Are you writing down the orders? So far that's 6 that are already spoken for :0 Hope this deal works out :thumbs: If not, we still :love: you

cvmfour said:
Are you writing down the orders? So far that's 6 that are already spoken for :0 Hope this deal works out :thumbs: If not, we still :love: you
True! I may actually take more than two, possibly 4-6.

gregor22 said:
cvmfour said:
True! I may actually take more than two, possibly 4-6.
For me it all depends on how much shipping will be to me ??? Anyway I don't want to get my hopes up if he doesn't get them. But I'm hoping for the best :D