• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1000 post contest.

marcsheldon

CP's official Architect
ok, i know ive been around for awhile and just getting to 1000 posts. some of you yuk monkeys amaze me by getting to 1000 a fews days after signing up. anywho, as most of you know i own a cigars shop in dallas. we pretty much carry every cigar that one can think of. we try to carry all vitolas but that isnt always the case. so here's the game....this coming saturday (14th) morning someone will come in and buy a cigar or cigars (hopefully). whoever guesses what that cigar is will be sent an entire box full of that exact cigar compliments of En Fuego Tobacco Shop. i have no idea who this patron will be, so it might be a box of tatuaje brown labels but there's also a greater than zero chance itll be a box of eileen's dream. and if i see the likes of preembargo or brickhouse showing up trying to rig the contest, they will get my en fuego boot up the a$&.

i need posted brand/name/vitola/wrapper, if applicable. example: graycliff/expresso/pirate.

*one guess per person...no editing
*no guesses later than midnight friday.
*if no one guesses exactly, we'll see who's the closest.
*if multiple cigars are bought, it will be the first one rung up by the employee working (and no, he doesnt know this contest exists).

good luck, and thanks for putting up with my 1000 ding dong posts around here.

House blend/robusto

Congrats on the shop and great contest.

First, thanks for the contest and congrats on the milestone.
I hope the first purchase is...
Padilla Signature 1932 /lancero/natural.

-Rob

... and if i see the likes of preembargo or brickhouse showing up trying to rig the contest, they will get my en fuego boot up the a$&.

What!? Who, me!?? :whistling:

Congrats on 1k ya noob :laugh:

AF Chateau Fuente Maduro.

Congrats on 1000 posts, and thank you for the contest.

Congrats on 1000! My guess is PAM Diplomatico

I think I'll aim big...

Padron 1964 Anniversary Torpedo Maduro

It's a long shot but I may get lucky :laugh:

Congrats on the 1000 posts :thumbs:

Do you still have that 12 year old cuban rolling customs? No?

Well, how about a HDM dark sumatra rothschild

En Fuego Robusto Maduro

I hope that's it because I sure would love a bundle of those, hehe.

Nice contest Marc, congrats on 1000.

I only WISH I could get back over there and visit ya, great shop, and great people.

AF Chateau Fuente Natural (if I win, Nice Ashh gets half)

Congrats on 1000! And thanks for the contest!

Really cool idea. Cograts.

How's about an El Rey Del Mundo Robusto Larga!!

Quade

I am going to go simple/common with Macanudo Hyde Park.