• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

10th Annual Cigarpass Opus/Anejo Superbowl Pool - 2012

Sorry I forgot to post up my second shipment DC # 0311 2550 0003 8416 5699

Thanks again,

Paul

i CAN'T BELIEVE THIS ISN'T FULL YET

Me too. We've had to run two pools before...and we can't fill up one this year? Come on guys....it's all for fun. Only about a dozen spots left! let's fill them up!
I am as surprised as anyone. I don't know if it is the lack of Opus and Anejo, or tough times. Either way, we need to start recruiting. I will go back through the list of participants from the last few years and reach out to those who have not signed up.

Today, I will be PM'ing some of the people who participated last year, but have not signed up this year. We need some help. I will consider opening it up again to more squares on Friday if we have not filled.

I got the sticks for my third and the contest boxes. Also please make sure you PM the deadbeat! :D See you tonight!

(null)

Anyone want to spot me the sticks and I'll get you the money electronically :laugh:

I'm in for 2 spots, if I can get a sponsor.....as I smoked through all my Anejos/Opus.

Brandon

I can spot you for two boxes! Just mail me an equivalent for 4 anejo 55s. I'll settle with ketch either Friday or next Wednesday. :)

Best,
Joe

(null)

Thanks Joe, appreciate that man. I'll go get 2 boxes picked out now.

I just signed up for two blocks - cigars will go in the mail tomorrow. Thanks for running this.

We are full! Thanks to all the brothers who jumped in today. I will randomize the numbers in the grid once all cigars are delivered.

We are full! Thanks to all the brothers who jumped in today. I will randomize the numbers in the grid once all cigars are delivered.

Cool. Nice work everyone. Now, all we need is a win by the Giants ;)

- Tim

The numbers are randomized and placed across the top/side of the grid. If he plugs the 10 numbers in and it comes out: 9,3,6.1/etc, that's how the top/side goes, then he does the other side.

Sneaked in and grabbed a square at the last minute. A dollar and a dream baby!!!!

...and even though it pains me to say it:GO PATs! :p

Cool. Nice work everyone. Now, all we need is a win by the Giants ;)

- Tim

x2!

-2...LOL Pats are taking this!

Just wondering how do you pick the # order?

Paul
The grid is set up to automatically assign numbers. I just click an icon and it randomly generates the numbers. I will be just as happy/disappointed as you will be.