• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

$115,000 per box of 100

I might have to skip this one.

Wow is right. If anyone gets a box, should we expect a contest...? Just wishful thinking. I was gunning for the HMR, but I guess I have a new target savings.

Yeah...think I'll be passing on this.
That equals many, many, many boxes of Tats, Pepins, ISOMS, AFs, etc., etc., etc.

My box arrived safely. Maybe I'll send out a few bombs.

I would rather have this:

Siglo XXI Humidor
A very special handmade humidor produced by Habanos S.A. in 1998/9, to commemorate the Millennium. Only 21 were produced and each contained an inbuilt electronic temperature and humidification system. There were 20 separate draws, each containing separate boxes for each group of cigars.

It contained a total of 2,000 cigars, with 100 cigars each from Habanos' top 20 brands. Each brand included at least one vitola new to the market or a previously discontinued vitola.

Humidor No.1 was placed in a raffle to raise funds for the Cuban Public Health Service. There were 4,000 tickets available at US$100 each. The draw took place during the Dinner of the Millennium in February 1999.

The remaining 20 humidors were place on sale, on a first come first served basis, for a fixed price of US$100,000 each. The price included all delivery costs, including freight, insurance, duties and taxes to an address of the buyers choice, anywhere in the world, except the USA.

The 20 brands involved are:
Bolivar
Cohiba
Cuaba
El Rey del Mundo
H. Upmann Hoyo de Monterrey
La Flor de Cano
La Gloria Cubana
Montecristo
Partagas Por Larrañaga
Punch
Quintero
Rafael Gonzalez
Ramon Allones Romeo y Julieta
Saint Luis Rey
Sancho Panza
Trinidad
Vegas Robaina

http://www.cubancigarwebsite.com/Images/Sa...Siglo_small.jpg

I could afford 1 puff

I could only afford to take a whiff of your exhaled second-hand smoke :laugh:

Honestly...besides Rod, I'd love to meet the person who buys a box of these, because I've got something else to sell them. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If any of you can't figure out where to smoke these wonderful sticks, my boat is ALWAYS available for just such an occasion.

:thumbs:

Know the owner of one of these humidors..... last time he spoke about it he said he would make someone a very good deal on it. Didn't ask him how much the "deal" was as I knew it was way out of my league.

Wow, that is truly a rare find. Did you ever have the opportunity to view it?

I would figure it would go for at least double the initial price. If I ever won the lottery, that would be the first thing that I would hunt down and buy :whistling:.

Seriously, if you're interested in one of these...

Leesburg Cigars in VA has one for $750. I saw it there while in DC on business two weeks ago...

Hey what do you know a cigar thats more expensive than GOF's. The thing is that I've never been too impressed by Gurkhas.

To each his own, but I wouldn't spend a single dollar on any of the Gurkha lines.

This seems to an effort of topping the equally redicolous Cohiba Behike.

I seriously doubt that anyone would sit on excellent tobacco for 8-10-12 years rather than using it earlier, even through times of extreme tobacco shortage!

It does not makes sense. Well I will make some extremely exclusive cigars in twelve years and need to pile away a few bales for this purpose. Maybe I can time this with some other top notch manufacturers launch of other ridiculously priced products...

Its as serious as launching Vintage 90-90 nintiey-whatever lines...