• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

16 team league

I’m kinda digging the free agent bidding thing. After all these years of “not” doing it lol.
It's so much better than waivers. I hate people being rewarded for being shitty, especially when free agents worth adding are few and far between.

It's so much better than waivers. I hate people being rewarded for being shitty, especially when free agents worth adding are few and far between.
I can kinda see it in a dynasty or a keeper format with a lot of keepers though. You want it to be competitive, so there it’s good to reward bad teams but the caveat is they need to manage their damn teams! Otherwise your just rewarding good teams that had bad weeks.

I see it a lot in my home league. Bad teams should be picking up hot free agents, but they don’t and they keep guys like ty Montgomery on their team. There is no reason for that. Don’t cry to me about your losses or even your bad beats when your holding guys like that, and letting guys like Jeff Wilson JR (earlier in the year) go to teams that are now 5-1.

You did that to yourself! Stop the whoa is me crap lol. Over a $3 transaction..

I can kinda see it in a dynasty or a keeper format with a lot of keepers though. You want it to be competitive, so there it’s good to reward bad teams but the caveat is they need to manage their damn teams! Otherwise your just rewarding good teams that had bad weeks.

I see it a lot in my home league. Bad teams should be picking up hot free agents, but they don’t and they keep guys like ty Montgomery on their team. There is no reason for that. Don’t cry to me about your losses or even your bad beats when your holding guys like that, and letting guys like Jeff Wilson JR (earlier in the year) go to teams that are now 5-1.

You did that to yourself! Stop the whoa is me crap lol. Over a $3 transaction..
The dynasty league I do, bad teams are given the chance to get competitive by the rookie draft not being snake. There's almost never anybody on waivers that will make a difference in them because the rosters are so deep.

The dynasty league I do, bad teams are given the chance to get competitive by the rookie draft not being snake. There's almost never anybody on waivers that will make a difference in them because the rosters are so deep.
This was actually a change to my home league as well. It’s a keeper plus we also have a rookie. Rookie was snake, now it’s linear. Rosters are crazy deep but still you have to take your shots, especially when sometimes your roster consists of trash anyway. We also allow future draft pick trades. So there are times where you can pick a guy up for $3 and turn him into a first rd pick the following year or year after. Sometimes multiple picks. Free agency benefits the worse teams, if they take advantage.

Of course that advantage costs money. There are times where a team, often a winning one, has spent almost the same as the entry fee on trades and transactions.

It’s all about putting your name on the trophy right?