• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

17 Most sought after beers and how to find them!

Parabola is the only one of those I make a point to look for when it gets released.  I'd like to try the barrel aged versions of Speedway and Old Numbskull but I ain't making the drive to the brewery.  Heck, Kern River Brewery makes a phenomenal barrel aged imperial stout and is about 3 hours away and I haven't gotten off my lazy ass to drive there in years.  Most of the other beers on that list don't make their way out here to CA, and the beer PIF here on CP is the only type of trading I care to get involved with.  More for you guys, I suppose.

I haven't made the trip to get Pliny the Younger on tap. but I have had a pour out of a growler years back before they came down hard on growlering it.  I've had quite a few of the Upland Sour offerings, but only Jesterking's Omniscience & Proselytism and Batch 2 of Atrial Rubicite.  Batch 1 is suppose to be sublime.

That makes 17 out of 17 on that list.  I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing.

Speedway stout on that list is for the Barrel aged variants.  I think some BBA Speedway hits distribution (at a pretty high price) but the BBA Variants are usually ticketed brewery only.  I've had Vietnamese BBA and non BBA, Kopi Luwak BBA and non BBA, and Jamaican Blue Mountain BBA and non BBA.  BBA Vietmanese is awesome.  I'd love to hit that taproom when they put a lot of their crazy one off variants out, especially the Nutella - Cocoa Nibs and Hazlenut speedway.