• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

19th Birthday Herf

OzPod

Reaction score
I'm thinking about having a birthday herf up at the Outlaw on October 20th. I'd bring some pizza and wings and maybe a few sticks, and you guys come up and keep me company for my birthday. I'll even let ya have some of my food.

Just be cool because I wanna top last years birthday because of the sadness of what happened 7 days later(my grandma died 7 days after my birthday).

I'm not expecting any sticks, frankly, I just wanna sit around and BS with a bunch of BOTL's. Just come and help me celebrate another year in the good life.

Ah, no thanks. Besides, I thought you were broke? I'd feel just terrible taking pizza from a guy who can't afford it.

You probably know by now but I'll repost cause I love free cigars!
Let me give you the low down. I was awaken this morning to awful news. My dad, who joined the National Guard and gave up his awesome job with a coffee company, basically isnt getting paid by the military and overall we just cant make ends meet. We owe a lot for a few loans and everything is taking a turn for the worse.

We're going to lose the house and have to move in with my grandpa for a while, hopefully the plan is til March. I'm a little torn up inside because of all that is going on. I'm going out this week and cleaning myself up, no more facial hair or long hair, clean cut trying to find a job to help support the family.

Also I may have gotten this job I applied for Thursday, so hopefully that works out.

Sean, he only claims poor because he LOVES FREE CIGARS!

You're giving yourself a birthday party?? That's kind of narcissistic...

Additionally, I wouldn't show up because frankly, I don't like guys who screw their fellow newbies, schooling them and jumping on them for the same "Newbie questions" we all had when we joined, and acting like they're a FOG 10 DAYS IN. I especially don't like it when the same guy gets onto a chat setting, and a few days after informing his cigar board that he is having a financially difficult time and has to move out of his home to live with relatives, gets onto chat and proclaims to the cigar board members how bad his life is due to the fact that he is spending his last $20 dollars on Opus. I also don't like it when the same guy talks to another respected member and a personal friend of mine, and calls myself and Napa_Smokes an "asshole," when this guy had only had interaction with CigarPass members for approximately 2 weeks.

Have fun at your birthday party Oz.

You're giving yourself a birthday party?? That's kind of narcissistic...

Additionally, I wouldn't show up because frankly, I don't like guys who screw their fellow newbies, schooling them and jumping on them for the same "Newbie questions" we all had when we joined, and acting like they're a FOG 10 DAYS IN. I especially don't like it when the same guy gets onto a chat setting, and a few days after informing his cigar board that he is having a financially difficult time and has to move out of his home to live with relatives, gets onto chat and proclaims to the cigar board members how bad his life is due to the fact that he is spending his last $20 dollars on Opus. I also don't like it when the same guy talks to another respected member and a personal friend of mine, and calls myself and Napa_Smokes an "asshole," when this guy had only had interaction with CigarPass members for approximately 2 weeks.

Have fun at your birthday party Oz.
Yeah, How about I don't let you have a birthday party at my store? Ever bother to ask the manager of the store if your little gathering (and believe me it will be little) would be ok? We might have something going on that day in the lounge. Sounds to me like you are fishing for free cigars anyway!

I'm thinking about having a birthday herf up at the Outlaw on October 20th. I'd bring some pizza and wings and maybe a few sticks, and you guys come up and keep me company for my birthday. I'll even let ya have some of my food.

Just be cool because I wanna top last years birthday because of the sadness of what happened 7 days later(my grandma died 7 days after my birthday).

I'm not expecting any sticks, frankly, I just wanna sit around and BS with a bunch of BOTL's. Just come and help me celebrate another year in the good life.

I might make the trip because it sounds like it will be a blast! And Joe might come, too. :laugh:

Jeez guys lighten up....His 360 is broken for the third time.... :angry:

Come on Jon now you guys have something in common

Lets all have a big "chat hug" :cool:

I might make the trip because it sounds like it will be a blast! And Joe might come, too. :laugh:

Damn you Tom I knew you were gonna post something like that!

Jeez guys lighten up....His 360 is broken for the third time.... :angry:

Come on Jon now you guys have something in common

Lets all have a big "chat hug" :cool:

I don't have ANYTHING in common with a Blue Falcon. Oz, ask your Dad about that one, since he has contact with some of our Nation's Finest. Better yet, since I have to talk slow, I'll spell it out here for you:

True Blue Falcon: A bastardization of two contradictory terms. True Blue is a dated naval/sailing term meaning honest and loyal to a unit or cause. Blue Falcon is used in the modern Army to designate a "Buddy F**ker", that is someone who is not a team player and displays no unit loyalty.

Nice job intruding yourself on Brad's place of business without asking, Mr. Oz. Oh wait, but I forgot... Just explain to Brad that there are free cigars to be had, and since you're such a "True Outlaw," then truly Brad's place must be at your fingertips at all times!! How dare he question you setting up your Chuck E. Cheese event at his place of business?!?

Sorry I can't attend Oz, but have fun at your birthday party.

PS- Breedy: DICK!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'll go if Tom goes. We can all talk smack about Jon, then laugh about our inside jokes in chat for weeks!

I really need to go back and read some threads and see what happened to get to this. ???

Don't worry, I'm sure someone with better memory, research skills, and attention to detail will post a detailed topic on the matter.

legendarythread-1.jpg

The BTL contest you won can be the door prize!!!

Very good of you. :thumbs:

I really need to go back and read some threads and see what happened to get to this. ???

Don't worry, I'm sure someone with better memory, research skills, and attention to detail will post a detailed topic on the matter.

Might that be you?? I always fawn over your "thinking" posts! :sign: :love: :love:

The BTL contest you won can be the door prize!!!

Very good of you. :thumbs:

I like it Gary! Either that, or give it to Brad for his trouble of having to deal with this Oz punk week after week, event after event, and for booking this "party" of his without Brad's consent.

Has anyone noticed that our birthday boy hasn't made a reply to any of our posts? Do you have anything to say about all this?