• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

19th Birthday Herf

Calvin, I know this might be a shocking, life sucks! You birthday, isn't always going to be good! Most of them will suck. You getting a job and moving out will help because you won't be contributing to your parents bills. Food costs money, electricity cost money, water cost money, gas cost money, that cell phone you are carrying cost money! Your xbox live account costs money. The internet connection you are using to read this cost money! At the age of 19, I couldn't wait to get out of my parents house. You got your whole life ahead of you. You don't want to end up a 40 year old, overweight, lazy slob living in your parents basement!

Well I cant move out right now. I'm helping take care of my grandpa's house right now. I'm painting the basement, working on fixing up the attic, and just fixing it up in general for him to sell when he's ready to. That's part of the reason I moved in on top of the bad money situation.

I'm only going to be here a few months then me and a few friends are looking about getting a place in Midtown for a while.

Well, I dont think you are one. :D

I still have a great deal to learn about cigars, and I need help in understanding not only them but also a lot of social aspects in the world I wasn't fortunate to learn through school. Will you guys help me?