• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1st Annual CigarPass Herf

will directions be given to ppl on thursday and or saturday?

I will be a bit late to the herf. We have dinner plans at 5:00 on the strip.
As soon as we finish we will leave to casa Gregor! How bad is traffic on saturdays? :whistling:

I think Greg is planing to start around 7:00-8:00. Traffic won't be any problem once you get off the strip. I will print up some mapquest directions to hand out Thur. night at the giraffe hunt for everyone.

sounds too low to me - Maybe I will bring my family out the following weekend to eat :laugh: - Really nice of you to step up to the plate - :thumbs: :thumbs:

OK, I'll charge strip prices for a beer($6) and the burgers($9). Does that sound better, lol. :p

Hey, you've got a captive audience, you can charge what ya want! :D

Seriously though, thanks for the hospitality. Above and beyond the call of duty, that's for sure. :thumbs:

btw, you'll want to keep an eye on thehatguy and bluedragon... they tend to get a little crazy when the booze starts flowing, if you know what I mean. :whistling:

:sign: j/k, of course...

My addy:

8521 Twinkling Topaz Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89143

Directions from the Polo Towers:

1: Start out going NORTH on S LAS VEGAS BLVD / NV-604 N / THE STRIP toward E HARMON AVE. 0.5 miles Map
2: Turn LEFT onto E FLAMINGO RD / NV-592 W. 0.3 miles Map
3: Merge onto I-15 N toward SALT LAKE. 4.0 miles Map

4: Merge onto US-95 N via EXIT 42A. 14.1 miles Map

5: Take the DURANGO DR exit- EXIT 93. 0.4 miles Map

6: Turn RIGHT onto N DURANGO DR. 0.1 miles Map

7: Turn LEFT onto N EL CAPITAN WAY. 0.6 miles Map

8: Turn RIGHT onto BREEZY BROWN AVE. <0.1 miles Map Gated Community, you will have to call from the gate’s telephone, so I can buzz you in.

9: Turn RIGHT onto DIAMOND HEIGHTS ST. <0.1 miles Map

10: Turn LEFT onto RADIANT RUBY AVE. 0.4 miles Map

11: RADIANT RUBY AVE becomes PEACH FLARE ST. <0.1 miles Map

12: PEACH FLARE ST becomes TWINKLING TOPAZ AVE. 0.1 miles Map

13: End at 8521 Twinkling Topaz Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89143-5158, US Map Total Est. Time: 25 minutes Total Est. Distance: 21.13 miles

PM me for telephone numbers.

10 bucks a head sounds good to me, I'll be late with Alex cause of dinner plans but i'll still drop in 10.

Wow gated community.

I feel so hoity toity!!!

Thanks again Greg!!!

This wont go un-noticed!!

Just to clarify the raffle...

We will be giving away the items which the sponsors donated. There will also be a free raffle for some of these items as well.

CP will be hosting a separate raffle, in which we will raffle off some of the items we sell in the CP store. Tickets for this raffle will be $1/ea. All the proceeds from the raffle will go towards supporting CP.

So again, to clarify, the items which were donated will be given away for free. The items I'm bringing will be raffled off at $1/ticket (and again, these proceeds go towards maintaining the site).

Sorry for the confusion.

Rod
I found a couple things to donate to the raffle. :thumbs:

Hey, you've got a captive audience, you can charge what ya want! :D

Seriously though, thanks for the hospitality. Above and beyond the call of duty, that's for sure. :thumbs:

btw, you'll want to keep an eye on thehatguy and bluedragon... they tend to get a little crazy when the booze starts flowing, if you know what I mean. :whistling:

:sign: j/k, of course...
Yea, thanks man! Looks like I should take a little trip to the liquor store. I remember NV liquor tax. :p Do you have a shaker? Some ice? A couple snifter glasses? ... Does anyone besides me and steve like tequila? :whistling:

I got the word, Rod, thanks.

What about the rest of the events? We'll still be able to herf on the roof and in our rooms at the Towers.

[/quote]
Yea, thanks man! Looks like I should take a little trip to the liquor store. I remember NV liquor tax. :p Do you have a shaker? Some ice? A couple snifter glasses? ... Does anyone besides me and steve like tequila? :whistling:
[/quote]

My wife donated all of my shot glasses a few years ago. I have a cheap, plastic shaker(works though) and we'll have plenty of ice. Need some ideas as to what to buy guys. Do we want to grill, or just do munchies and spend more money on booze & beer?

My wife donated all of my shot glasses a few years ago. I have a cheap, plastic shaker(works though) and we'll have plenty of ice. Need some ideas as to what to buy guys. Do we want to grill, or just do munchies and spend more money on booze & beer?
Perfect! I just made it to the liquor store before it closed. I've got some Bardenay Gin and Don Julio tequila. So, if you could pick up some limes and tonic water (diet?), that'll work for what I have.

Food is good. Grilling is great. I'm sure there are a couple of us here that would be willing to man the grill so no one person gets stuck. I'm into meat, my wife loves veggies, whatever won't be a lot of hassle has my vote. :) Like paper plates, plastic utensils, napkins, cups .... Keg? Maybe the brewery we are going to on Thursday can hook us up with a keg? ... just some ideas. In the end, it is your call man. Your house. I just appreciate you opening it up to us. :thumbs: :cool: :thumbs:

On a side note ... if anyone has a bunch of extra cigar single baggies they could spare, bring 'em and I'll buy them off you. I'm pretty much out. :(

Oh .. Jeremy, grab a couple handfulls of those Torano cigars I left in your humi. We can use them for the speed herf. :thumbs: Freakin Perfect!

When I wake up .... Vegas baby, Vegas!!

Hello. I live in Vegas and have been for over a year. I am apart of group that calls ourselves the Las Vegas Cigar Posse. We meet weekly at different locations for herfs. I would imagine that most of you are staying on the strip and wanted to make a few suggestions on places to visit. I only found out about this board last night so I might miss most of you.

- Monte Carlo
- - Houdinis Lounge
- - Brew Pub (which you are attending)
- - Andres Cigar Lounge (upstairs at Andres)

- Paris
- - Napoleans (we meet here during the Big Smoke)

- Caesars
- - Casa Fuente (make sure you say hi to Gina and Rathna!)

- Tropicana
-- Havana Hideaway

- Hawaiian Market Place (south of the Harley Davidson Cafe)
- - Las Vegas Cigar Company (it is a kiosk, but the cigars are from a company based in Vegas, good cigars at a good place)

Enjoy your trip to Vegas! I might stop by at the Monte Carlo this evening and introduce myself and give you this list.

Justin

For those of you traveling from the strip to the Saturday herf, it will most likely be a $30 cab ride or more. I highly suggest car pooling or renting a car for the day.

For those of you traveling from the strip to the Saturday herf, it will most likely be a $30 cab ride or more. I highly suggest car pooling or renting a car for the day.

Cab fare each way should run around $40 based on mileage, I really think the best option is to rent a car/van.

BTW, welcome Justin, you're welcome to herf with us.

Gregor

I can pick up at least pick up a few folks up. If we can agree on a start time at Casa Gregor, I can arrange to be at Polo Towers or some place on the strip.

I can pick up at least pick up a few folks up. If we can agree on a start time at Casa Gregor, I can arrange to be at Polo Towers or some place on the strip.

I think the POLO kids at least will have a get together and decide what works best. We have womenfolk that will likely not want to stay the whole time and will need some sort of option. I guessing we will end up with 2-3 rental cars spilt between us...but who knows. We'll figure something out..s'all good! :thumbs:

I have to work until 5pm or so. The Casa could be ready by 7, I know the original start was going to be 8, what ever you guys want to do.

I'd suggest a 7pm start time if possible.

Also, my wife will not be attending the Saturday evening festivities. She's decided to forego the smoker's paradise that the rest of us will be enjoying! :laugh:

I'd suggest a 7pm start time if possible.

Also, my wife will not be attending the Saturday evening festivities. She's decided to forego the smoker's paradise that the rest of us will be enjoying! :laugh:

I can all but guarentee that will cancel out mine too. :rolleyes: We shall see..

Alright!! Getting ready to leave work for the week. I'll be packing tonight and landing in Vegas tomorrow at 12:30! I've been waiting for this since I made reservations back in early Feb!! :D

See some of you fellows tomorrow! Everyone else, we'll be thinking of you! Take care, smoke some nice cigars, and have a great weekend! :thumbs: