• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1st Cigar in a New Cigar Dossier

KevinWHoecker said:
If I didn't talk about anything we sell, well...., I wouldn't be able to talk at all (maybe Opus X and Cubans, but that is it). I am trying to start a conversation about cigars, because I love them as much as the next guy on this board and I thought it was an interesting question.

To address some other issues:
Yes, I love Lars Tetens cigars (especially the VII and the Shorty Maduro). Also, of course I have a cigar dossier, which is precisely why I posted this thread. Futher, just so you all know also, I am a Cubs fan. That should give you something more to try and rip on me about.

The smoking of the RP last night went well. I only gave it a 8.5 out of 10 however. It has such a short finish that it couldn't recieve a 9. I guess it is all those darn PAN Torpedos I have been smoking. Killing my taste buds.

The Master said:
Only a person selling Rocky's swill would pick it over a Pam or Opus. Do yourself a favor Kevin and stop being so blatant. Do you really think the guys at this site are that stupid?
[snapback]235153[/snapback]​
[snapback]235230[/snapback]​

Are you by chance e-sticks, Kevin?

Someone from CigarHumidor at another website promoting Lars Tetens...

Kevin - unfortunately you just can't post on this board (and apparently others as well) without making it a sales pitch. If you want to add your .02 in Hot Cigar Deals - have at it - but I for one don't like being hit with sales pitches in all the other threads...

And - I don't believe you're selling the Cubs - so I believe you can talk about them without being accused of selling something (unless you add in the thread something about Lars Tetans)....

Back