• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2 year CP Anniversary

lmao... well I fell into it hook line and sinker. :laugh: I am going with 55%

Thanks for throwing the slow ones a bone :D

Brandon

Congrats on your anny here!!!

I guess 42%.

Thanks for the contest.

Cheers,
antaean

Thanks everyone for the well wishes and congratulations !
Your reading comprehension is sucky though.
To everyone who guessed a number over 100 please take another guess!
Hehe most of you fell into my trap !
:p

-Rob

Arrgh! Just when I was thinking I had a decent chance to win this thing!

:laugh:

Rob,

I am not sure the use of "hidden messages" was fair ... er... well...to me, anyway...

<aloud> My NEW guess is 26%... Thank you for the contest...and congratulations! :)

<under my breath> ... that was such BS! Who the hell does he think he is... "hidden messages".... I should drop a Swisher Sweet bomb on his head... "hidden messages" - "trap" .... I'll "trap" him in a room full of White Owl butts... grumble...grumble...grumble

C&G...but I'm not bitter! :p

Oh crap, I just reread it again. I guess this is my 2nd guess...

28%

Rob,

I am not sure the use of "hidden messages" was fair ... er... well...to me, anyway...

<aloud> My NEW guess is 26%... Thank you for the contest...and congratulations! :)

<under my breath> ... that was such BS! Who the hell does he think he is... "hidden messages".... I should drop a Swisher Sweet bomb on his head... "hidden messages" - "trap" .... I'll "trap" him in a room full of White Owl butts... grumble...grumble...grumble

C&G...but I'm not bitter! :p

Says the man who won my encrypted message contest..

and I'll guess 8%

33% and I can't figure out what the hell you are trying to say the rest of the time............now I know!