• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

20,000 Post Count Users

I know how important post counts are on Cigarpass, but I'm having trouble coming up with anything useless to say. I'll never get into the postwhore forum at this rate.

:(

Just go blow up the introduce yourself forum. My personal fave is:

Welcome to CP from Wappingers Falls, NY!

DICK!!!

4 User(s) are reading this topic
4 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. MoeCizlak,
2. rdj735,
3. Not A Nice Person,
4. BobbyRitz

Jealous Kirk that you don't have anything to say that I want to hear? Don't come 'round being all nice come next scotch buy :0

7159-Adult-Movie-Night-Popcorn-Costume-large.jpg

mods pleeze dont ban me tnx lol

These threads are the reason I love this place. Just good natured sh*t talking and genral idiocy. Nicely done Kirk.

OMG, who has that kind of energy and time. They need to get an erection and find something else to do.

OMG, who has that kind of energy and time. They need to get an erection and find something else to do.

Same guy who didn't like me spelling out the whole definition for "BBMF" right? ???

A follow up to our personal conversation, Rod - you are correct, you should have restricted the forum to no new members after February 6th, 2008. :(

Considering Ed's current plight, you can understand his obsession with his crank about now.

Doc.