• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2000th Post Contest

May 3rd 6:07pm CDT.

Christ almighty...

:laugh:

Wrong.

I know...but looking at the post and giving the same time is cheating. Because that isn't what Guessing is all about.

Where in my first post do I say to guess? ???

;)

Guess means the following. Pay close attention to #6. :laugh:

6. an opinion that one reaches or to which one commits oneself on the basis of probability alone or in the absence of any evidence whatever.

OK, let's analyze this. I made a post. I started the post by saying "This will be my 2000th post". The date stamp of that post was "Today, 7:03 PM". Today is May 3. So, there was no guessing, by any definition, required. The first post was my 2000th post (because I told everyone that) and it occurred at 7:03 PM on May 3 (as evidenced by the time stamp). So, your "guess" was not an opinion based on probability alone nor was it an opinion in the absence of any evidence whatsoever. You had the evidence and based on that evidence you had every reason to say that my 2000th post occurred at 7:03 pm on May 3. :p ;) How you came up with 6:07 CDT I have no idea...

Just don't read your own title of the thread then. :laugh:

Touché. :thumbs: :laugh:

Damn thread subtitle...