• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2005 HU Mag 50 EL

Clean straight forward tobacco taste on the early 06's. I don't think this will every be a very special cigar from my box codes, but I don't think they will disappoint you either. I wouldn't pay a premium on them just because they have 2 years on them.

-E

Clean straight forward tobacco taste on the early 06's. I don't think this will every be a very special cigar from my box codes, but I don't think they will disappoint you either. I wouldn't pay a premium on them just because they have 2 years on them.

-E
Not a problem. They seem damned hard to find right about now.

Wilkey

-E

Ummm.... are you talking about Mag 50 EL's? ...in 2006?

I'm confused!

-----------------
edit

Oh - you mean when you had one in 06 it was clean tobacco..(that must be it) ....gotcha!

Habanos seems to have a fetish for boxing their limited editions way after the year on the EL band. Take, for example, the original release of the PSD#3 ELs in "2001". The first box codes for these was JAN 02! I have genuine Cohiba Sublimes from MAY 05. I wouldn't be surprised if there were genuine codes into early 06.

Hmmm, I just picked up a Mag 50 in a pass, I'll be certain to let you know how it was. :p

I read MAG and didn't go any further. I haven't tried the EL's.