• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2006 OpFTH Donation Drive

Smitty

2006 – Cash/ donation drive
----------------------------------

Times are tough at OpFTH in the funds department. The 2 years of shipping costs and the latest costs of filing 501© Non Profit status bills. I thank you all that have donated in the past, it has been a great blessing to have your support. Those that know me , know that I HATE to beg for anything~

So……

This contest will be a fund / cash drive in support of Operation from the Heart. We will be asking for cash or paypal donations and will be offering you a chance to win a great prize.

For every $5 you donate you will receive 1 electronic ticket number assigned to you. At the conclusion of the contest numbers will be drawn and prizes awarded. For every $25 donated you receive an addition chance to win (6 chances total).

Every little bit helps reduce the costs of running, purchasing, packing and sending a bit of cheer to the troops.

Contest will run during the following dates: June 20 – July 20, 2006

All confirmed donations and participants will be listed in this thread and the winner announced July 21 at 10am.

----------------------------------------------------

Prizes will include the following (and maybe more if someone wants to add a donation of sticks to the prize , let me know):

Grand Prize: a 15 count cigar caddy full of “top shelf smokes” ( “opus” and the likes, will list them as we get closer to prize date) ADDITIONAL 15 STick Island collection added 6/20/06

Second Prize: a 15 count Cigar Caddy full of premium smokes 30 total(CAO and the likes)

Third Prize: a 15 count Cigar Caddy Overfilled (30 plus sticks) of daily sticks from my own personal collection.

*** All these prizes are supplied from my personal stock! Reducing my personal stash in efforts to increase funding for a project I support 100% with my own funds***

----------------------------------------------------

I know to some, those prizes are no big deal. To others, it might look inviting. Please remember what this Contest is trying to accomplish in the end.

Feel free to up the prize pool if you so desire. All help is appreciated.

----------------------------

DONATIONS can be made in the following manner:

-cash (check or money order) payable to me (please put OPFTH in comments so it gets donated to the OpFTH checking account)

- PayPal to: smitty at opfth.org (PREFERRED)

Send all donations via us mail (other then paypal) to:

Bill Schmidt
C/O OPFTH (contest)
29456 Groesbeck Hwy
Roseville MI 48066

Thanks for your time and your support! Help us keep OPFTH growing and providing care packages to the troops that bring them a moment of happiness in their daily duties overseas.

“Smitty”

- PayPal to: smitty at opfth.org (PREFERRED)

I think you meant - PayPal to: smitty at opfth.org (PREFERRED)

Brian

edit to remove the @ sign.

yeah i did - but to protect my email from unwanted spam by email harvesters that frequent the internet boards I post it that way. Most understand that the at should be changed to @ :)

originl prize list updated: 6/20/06 Thanks for the "Anonymous" donation to poll :)

Woohoo, finally a way to give something back. You'll be getting something from me soon Smitty.

yeah i did - but to protect my email from unwanted spam by email harvesters that frequent the internet boards I post it that way. Most understand that the at should be changed to @ :)

Oops! my bad.

Brian

Very nice Smitty, always appreciate what you guys at OpFTH do. For those of you who don’t know OpFTH is sending care packages to the troops overseas.

I agree finally I can give back a little! I sent you something Smitty(PP)! :rolleyes:

yea, forgot - some still might not be familar with us here.

check us out at www.opfth.com for more details.

Infinity - $$$ recieved - THANKS MAN!
High-n-tight - $$$ recieved - THANKS!
Brickhouse - $$ recieved -THANKS!

so far - I must say the support for this raffle here on cpass is in the lead, You guys are great. Thanks in advance. Good Luck in the raffle. Some great sticks !!!

gotcha taz - posted on the other site. thanks man

I had to modify the title of this thread. Another "Cgar" board pulled it because of "Raffle" and paypal guidelines. Please sure to not mention RAFFLE in paypal transactions. Apparently , paypal frowns on "Raffles" or games of chance because in some states it requires a license from the state and is deamed "gambling" .

Not sure how this effects OpFTH as a non profit but..... This is a DONATIONS DRIVE ONLY and random gifts will be awarded after the drive is over.

Thanks for understanding

** still wondering if it was pulled because of cash being funneled from the site to OpFTH. Since this site is still running monthly "giveaways". But, its their site and their rules and I totally understand.

I think I will just hang out here more instead :)

I thought you might like to see what you’re investing in.

Your donations can turn this-

ChemoCamo.jpg

Into this-

P6090194.jpg

Parkscarepackage.jpg

XOprebomb.jpg

Yantis_003.jpg

P6130197.jpg

Don’t delay. Donate today!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ROTFLMAOPIMP!!!!!!

THAT IS JUST AWESOME........ :sign:

Best post I've ever seen......

:sign:

What?! ??? I just wanted to share your smiling faces when you get a cigar in the mail.
:sign: :sign: :sign:

Geez Wyatt, that gar is bigger than your head :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Edit to add: you guys are lucky to have your own hair stylist :whistling:

Brian

Wyatt, that was you? I didn't realize... let me take a closer look...

ChemoCamo2.jpg

It's a good thing that this is for a good cause :angry:

That was one hellava cold night in Grafenwoehr :(

:sign: :sign: