• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2006 OpFTH Donation Drive

one stat i did not include was that this boards total contribution was larger then all the other boards combined (even without infinity's donation counted). That says a lot about the members here!

I am proud to be a member here and part of this group. Thanks for the support and letting me hang around here.

Bill

JOHN GIBEAU DC Label Number: 0103 8555 7496 9158 7900

BRIAN WASSERMAN DC Label Number: 0103 8555 7497 0207 3668

ANDY TEVELONIS DC Label Number: 0103 8555 7497 1255 9428

No way - I don't win things! Wow, amazing!
AND, I have a DC# meaning it's already traveling!

Glad to see your drive was successful. Everyone's happy!
Especially me and the troops.

However, all contributors of this fine cause are winners -
You Sow What You Reap.
When you give you will receive. It may not come back
the same way you gave it but it will come back and
usually 10 fold. Well done to everyone who contributed!

Keep up the good work Smitty, Mike et al, you guys are amazing.

I'm a winner, yeah yeah yeah! :whistling: :p :laugh:

Brian

I'm not sure about what this thing is all about, but if it will benefit our troops count me in. PM to follow.

go to www.opfth.com and check us out to learn what it is about. Hit the forums links and check out the UNITS section. Thats what it is about :)

We have been in operation almost 3 years now - and about to become a 501© Non Profit organization soon.

its all about showing those that fight for our freedom that we care. Share a little to give a lot to them - in appreciation for what they give back to us daily....

Operation from the Heart strives to boost the Morale of those that serve our country. Help them get through the ruff times there and sharing some of the pleasures they miss from home (cigars and goodies and personal care items).

snip....
Operation from the Heart strives to boost the Morale of those that serve our country. Help them get through the ruff times there and sharing some of the pleasures they miss from home (cigars and goodies and personal care items).

And from the horses mouth....trust me, it definitely works. It's a great thing and we truley appreciate it. Great organization.

As a Vet of the first gulf war I respect an support you fully.

I'm on my hand held now but after work I will send a donation.

Thanks for the info
and for Supporting our Troops !!

Congratulations Brian!!!!! I couldn't be happier about your win,brother.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: