• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2006 OpFTH Donation Drive

This is great stuff. That picture is going to haunt him for ever! :laugh: :laugh:

I dont want to bash them cause I like that board and peeps but.......

it starts with an "e"

:)

their board and their rules so I am ok with it.

Josh Kaufman $$ arrived - Thanks

Good Luck

No, thank you. this is a great thing you are doing for those who do the greatest for all of us.
Should have put my CP handle in the message, I guess...

PRIZE UPDATE:

a special addition Perdomo Reserve La Tradicion from Cigarfest signed by Nick Perdomo has been added to the prizes.

Only a couple of weeks left to enter.

ONLY A COUPLE OF DAYS LEFT... The prizes are being put together in the next day or so. Some of the contents will differ from the list above (for the better). All the prizes have been UPGRADED with donations so you will be pleasantly surprised. Nothing will be LESS then indicated.

Good Luck Everyone.

prizes just got packed. Not one box has less then about 30 sticks. And ALL prizes are top shelf! no rockets here. Even the last prize has better quality then what is in my personal humidors. Might even have a couple island sticks in the 3rd prize - you never know :)

all we need now is a name and address label.

STAY TUNED TOMORROW for the WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENTS

Cut off of all donations that qualify for prizes at midnight tonight - so if you are waiting your running out of time!

Drawing and announcements tomorrow am (about 10am) and shipped at noon USPS

I am waiting for a couple co-workers to come in to witness the drawing. Everything is ready. We will know in a matter of minutes. I will post after all are notified and confirmed.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

2006 OPFTH Fund Raising Drive / Drawings
------------------------------------------------------

on 7/21/06 at 8:31am the 1st Fund Raising drive winners were drawn. Present at the drawing was “Smitty” and 3 witnesses at work. Each entry was given a ticket number and all tickets were maintained in an excel spread sheet electronically. A random number generator was used to select 3 numbers from the list.

This has been a great success for the 1st raffle/drawing and we will do this again next year for sure.

Thanks for all that donated to the efforts and your support.

Statistics:

Total entries (tickets): 508
Average donation: $10 – 25
Number of individuals that participated: 41
Boards Contest posted on : 5

----------------------------------------------------------

And now the moment you have been waiting for:

**GRAND PRIZE WINNER – Ticket #208 – Brian Wasserman (infinity of Cpass)

- Brian also was the largest single donation and had the most chances to win. Thanks Brian and Grats!

---------------------------

**2nd Prize: - Ticket #104 – Michael Tevelonis (MikeTV of cbid)
- Mike asked that if he won, give his prize to his brother Andy . That’s really cool Mike, your wish will be granted. Let Andy know his box is in the mail and enjoy.

--------------------------

**3rd Prize: - Ticket # 472 – John Gibeau (Geldor1 of CP and CW)
------------------------------------------------------

ALL PRIZES LEAVE ASAP VIA USPS – ENJOY !

THANKS ALL THAT MADE DONATIONS – WITHOUT YOU THIS PROJECT DOES NOT EXIST!