• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2008 Opus X/Anejo Superbowl Box Pool (Pool is full)

are spots still available?

Calm yourself, Grasshoppah..

This is only a test of the new software. Swify will post when we're ready to go live.

And it will be posted on a NEW THREAD right? :D I'm seeing a lot of these old bumps from 08' pools and 08' threads all saing "We're full!" and I'm trying to figure which one is real and which one isn't... ???

It will absolutely be a new post with 2009 in it.

As Khris said, posting in this thread has no bearing on whether or not you'll get a spot in the 2009 pool, none at all.

Ok, the bug is fixed. Yall come pile on! I need you to fill the matrix so I can test the random number generator.

Ok, the bug is fixed. Yall come pile on! I need you to fill the matrix so I can test the random number generator.

Bruce - are we using the link from the first post to test it out? Because when I click that link, I get:

Not Found

The requested URL /cigarpass/show_matrix.asp was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8i DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at ssmana.org Port 80

EDIT: I messed up this post somehow but it stated:

Received confirmation emails for 33 and 37. :D

Thanks for all your efforts!

Bryan

Added:

Email response:

Your square 33 selection is now released because I have not received your cigars OR heard from you.
If this is an error, please contact me or re-select your square.

scumbag noobs!
Good Luck and enjoy a fine cigar and the game

Too funny. I received your email response as well! :thumbs:

Bruce - are we using the link from the first post to test it out? Because when I click that link, I get:

Not Found

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8i DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at ssmana.org Port 80

Young guys and attention to detail....sheesh!

http://gollstrom.com/dev1

The production link will change.

Bryan

Added:

Email response:

Your square 33 selection is now released because I have not received your cigars OR heard from you.

scumbag noobs!

I wanted to make this easier for Khris. Point and click is it, other than handling the cigars - no small task!

Not Found

Young guys and attention to detail....sheesh!

http://gollstrom.com/dev1

The production link will change.

Bryan

Added:

Email response:

scumbag noobs!

I wanted to make this easier for Khris. Point and click is it, other than handling the cigars - no small task!

Looks like it is working

37 came back as Cigars received and I was approved for the square.

Looks like the QA test was a success!

For those of you who are interested I will be posting the 2009 pool(s) sometime this Saterday. There will be second pool if the first one fills up right away.