• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2009 God of Fire Angelenos

JBL11183

Lurker
I was wondering in any of you guys have been smoking these lately and how they are? I have always been a huge game of the othe GOF's but never got around to try these. I was thinking about grabbing a fiver off the devils site, but they arent cheap.

Id love some first hand feed back on these before I blow some cash on them. Any input would be greatly appreciated!!

I have been a fan and do smoke the GoF Carlito Dble Robusto Tubo. I don't, however, like the GoF Don Carlos.

I just got a five pack of rubustos off Cbid. The cigar itself is beautiful. Pesronally I am a huge fan of the god of for Carlitos too. I have just wanted to try these out. It's smoking great. Lots of smoke perfect draw and the burn is razor sharp. It's def not something I would buy a box of but over all I'm glad I gave them a try. Thanks for the feed back brother!! Happy holidays!!!

I don't mind the GOF Don Calos but I am defintetly a Carlitos man all the way. I just got a fiver of '07 rubustos and double robustos in today too!!! This Christmas is gonna be a smokey one. I'm stocked up on BHKs got 2 boxes in every size a box of HDM EL 2003 piramdes a box of monte 2's for the non smokers lol. 5 cohiba gran reservas and 11 monte no 4 gran reservas. Never had the CGR or the MGR so I'm really excited to try them out!!

I just got some this fall. But, in my experience,
the ultra premiums aren't worth the coin. There are
enough xlnt cigars for 1/2 the price, that I only
buy $10+ smokes for special occasions. Over the
years my collection of OpusX, Anejo, Monsters, etc.
has grown just a few sticks each year. At least I
get to try them, but I really prefer my AF Hemi maddies,
Pepin Serie JJ and Ashton San Cristobals. The new
San Cristobal Elegancia is very nice.

My holiday smokes for this year are a Don Carlos GOF
a Carlito GOF and a SS maduro. Some will rest for
upcoming years.

Chemyst :cool:

I have yet to smoke a God Of Fire they look great but just have yet to make the jump but they sure look great rp

I give them a try every now and then as I'm a fan of Fuente cigars...so far they haven't done much for me...

I'm a HUGE fan of the GOF (as most know) but haven't tried the Angelenos yet. They look, from the wrapper leaf and description, to be quite a bit milder than other GOF . . . and I'm a huge fan of strength in cigars, too. They might not be to my taste, but I am looking forward to finding out at some point.

The Serie B is the GOF I'm really jonesin' to try.

~Boar

I have 6 of the 2009 Angelenos lon dales left. They are awesome! I will be bummed when they are gone. And those GoF Serie B are great I smoked one on Christmas, and it was very good

I was a little skeptical about them at first. I was thinking "'By God of Fire'??? Fuente-made??? What???.... Yeah, right!! Damn gimmick, for sure."

But I still bought a fiver off of C-bid (hahah) for around $20/shipped. After letting it settle in, I lit one up and was SURPRISED. Great smoke/construction/etc. To me, it had that nutty Opus quality (haven't tried the GofF line yet, still sitting on my line-trio), but a younger, super-tiny baby version of an Opus, without so much of fhe complexity and spice.

Hahaha. I just completely made it seem like wasn't like an Opus really at all. But really, they're good and I wouldn't hesitate buying more if I come across a similar price of that I paid. Solid smoke/value (If bought at the right price)