• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2009 Opus X/Anejo Superbowl Box Pool(s)

Bruce & Khris thank you both for working together to get this up and running.

Since we're using my software to chose numbers, I'm staying out unless absolutely needed to push us over. Have some fun, fellas.

I don't think that should bar you from participating. Come on Bruce, jump in the water's fine.

Since we're using my software to chose numbers, I'm staying out unless absolutely needed to push us over. Have some fun, fellas.

I don't think that should bar you from participating. Come on Bruce, jump in the water's fine.

I'll sponsor a square for Bruce for his hard work and include the sticks with the others if that is alright with our host?

I'll sponsor a square for Bruce for his hard work and include the sticks with the others if that is alright with our host?

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Nice play Charlie!

I'd love to play/enter, but I don't have two Opus/Anejo sticks to my name. Does anyone have a line on singles for decent prices so I could jump in on this or the next pool? I don't think this is a out of line request -- if it is, please ignore it and PM me. :thumbs:

Thanks for setting this all up!

I'd love to play/enter, but I don't have two Opus/Anejo sticks to my name. Does anyone have a line on singles for decent prices so I could jump in on this or the next pool? I don't think this is a out of line request -- if it is, please ignore it and PM me. :thumbs:

PM sent.

How about PMing some of our trusted CP vendors instead? Or maybe to one of your online CP buddies?? Maybe a "Hey, can I borrow a couple Opus/Anejo for the pool," and conduct a trade? I don't know...just one man's opinion on other routes to take first.

Edited to add: NICE JOB Isy! Looks like Israel is settin' you up.

How about PMing some of our trusted CP vendors instead? Or maybe to one of your online CP buddies?? Maybe a "Hey, can I borrow a couple Opus/Anejo for the pool," and conduct a trade? I don't know...just one man's opinion on other routes to take first.

That he is! To be honest, I would have felt guilty asking someone directly, like I would be putting someone on the spot, but I definitely see your point.

Thanks again Israel! :D Pm sent.

That he is! To be honest, I would have felt guilty asking someone directly, like I would be putting someone on the spot, but I definitely see your point.

Thanks again Israel! :D Pm sent.

Isy rocks for sure!

Now I don't have to lose $$ on the big game!! :laugh:

Going to be mad fun, can't wait to see the numbers! ...or maybe I can... no 8's!!!

I'll take a piece of this action! Picked up 2 squares and the sticks should go out on Monday :thumbs: Thanks for putting this together :cool: Slainte!

I picked two squared and the package will go out on monday. Cheers.

I just picked two squares. Numbers 30 and 87. Squeezed one in between William and Joe :thumbs:

Israel is good people. Missed you at he virtual herf, buddy.

I'm in, 20 and 82. I'll get in the second one as well, when this fills up. Thanks!