• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2010 Playoff pool

I'm going with big game experience.....Colts and Vikings

John,

Congratulations on the Jets win!

I'll get these out to you tomorrow:

My Father No. 2
Anejo 46
Anejo 55
Don Carlos No. 2
Opus X xXx

Bill

P.S. I'll PM the DC number to you as well as post it tomorrow.

Wow.

I was convinced the Jets were going down before kick-off. That was a good game. The on-side kick will be debated for a long time. I believe the post office is closed for MLK, if you're going the USPS route. No rush on my end. Ship whenever.

Okay Jim, you and me next week-end. This is war, Buddy. ;)

This should be a good game. Manning is a true field general and the jets will blitz on most every down. Let's just hope for you that they do not get beat on big plays down the field all day ;).

Jim

Okay, I finally got home and am able to get Cigardins his winnings from last week.

Diamond Crown Maximus #5
Tatuaje Cohete (powerful little bastard!)
Tatuaje J21 Reserva
Illusione #2
Tauaje Regios

Good luck to all today!

John,

Congratulations on the Jets win!

I'll get these out to you tomorrow:

My Father No. 2
Anejo 46
Anejo 55
Don Carlos No. 2
Opus X xXx

Bill

P.S. I'll PM the DC number to you as well as post it tomorrow.

Wow.

I was convinced the Jets were going down before kick-off. That was a good game. The on-side kick will be debated for a long time. I believe the post office is closed for MLK, if you're going the USPS route. No rush on my end. Ship whenever.

Okay Jim, you and me next week-end. This is war, Buddy. ;)

This should be a good game. Manning is a true field general and the jets will blitz on most every down. Let's just hope for you that they do not get beat on big plays down the field all day ;).

Jim

I hate to say this but this game is probably the real Super Bowl despite the Jets being handed a playoff berth.....they've done well with their gift! :D NFC football just plain sucks!

The Vikings are the only team in the NFC with a chance to beat a top AFC team and they are like Jekyll and Hyde!

Congrats Jim! :thumbs:

The Jets had a good run. Barring anything unforeseen, I'll ship tomorrow. DC # to follow.

Anejo 46
Opus X Super Belicoso
WOAM
Oliva Serie V torpedo
Diamond Crown Robusto No.4

*edited for spelling. :blush:

What a game! I really thought Farve was going to pull it off, right up to the interception.

What a game! I really thought Farve was going to pull it off, right up to the interception.

Fucking Favre. I just knew in the back of my head that this would happen, b/c it reminded me so much of the f'ing 2007 NFC Championship.

Anyway, shoot me a PM with your address and what you like and I'll get your smokes out this week.

Fucking Favre. I just knew in the back of my head that this would happen, b/c it reminded me so much of the f'ing 2007 NFC Championship.

Anyway, shoot me a PM with your address and what you like and I'll get your smokes out this week.
Pm sent!

Thanks!

Congrats Jim! :thumbs:

The Jets had a good run. Barring anything unforeseen, I'll ship tomorrow. DC # to follow.

Anejo 46
Opus X Super Belicoso
WOAM
Oliva Serie V torpedo
Diamond Crown Robusto No.4

*edited for spelling. :blush:

Incoming!

DC# 0308 0730 0000 7456 0069

Good luck in the Super Bowl.

Pm sent!

Thanks!

Sending your way:

Montecristo #4
Bolivar Petit Beli LE 2009
Opus RdC
LFD BTTB
El Triunfador Lancero

I'll post the DC when I have it.

Pm sent!

Thanks!

Sending your way:

Montecristo #4
Bolivar Petit Beli LE 2009
Opus RdC
LFD BTTB
El Triunfador Lancero

I'll post the DC when I have it.
Thanks!

Now it is down to me and Jim....

Chester's end showed up. Thanks and this has been fun!! Good luck Dins, not really :laugh:.

Jim

Chester's end showed up. Thanks and this has been fun!! Good luck Dins, not really :laugh:.

Jim
Yeah, I think the Colts have it if the Saints play like they did against the Vikings. So the question is: what do I send someone that already has so much? Lol, just so I can start deciding on what sticks to get ready. Lol :)