• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2010 Playoff pool

What a game! I really thought Farve was going to pull it off, right up to the interception.

Fucking Favre. I just knew in the back of my head that this would happen, b/c it reminded me so much of the f'ing 2007 NFC Championship.

Anyway, shoot me a PM with your address and what you like and I'll get your smokes out this week.
Pm sent!

Thanks!

Sending your way:

Montecristo #4
Bolivar Petit Beli LE 2009
Opus RdC
LFD BTTB
El Triunfador Lancero

I'll post the DC when I have it.
Thanks!

Now it is down to me and Jim....
Got them today! Can't wait to try the El Triunfador!!! Thanks again Bfreebern!!!!

Dins,

Get me your addy for verification and I will post and mail your sticks :). Great Game!!

Jim

Congrats Cigardins! Good collection you have there now. What was the total damage?

I need to extend an apology publicly to Dins for not getting these out yet. I simply forgot and have not one bullshit excuse to offer. I dropped the ball and I hope you will forgive me Kurt. If I did send you a package I do not remember, but I am pretty sure I did not :(. DC# to follow publicly tonight when I get home.

Jim

I need to extend an apology publicly to Dins for not getting these out yet. I simply forgot and have not one bullshit excuse to offer. I dropped the ball and I hope you will forgive me Kurt. If I did send you a package I do not remember, but I am pretty sure I did not :(. DC# to follow publicly tonight when I get home.

Jim
No worries Jim! You are a great BOTL and I never once thought you wouldn't get them to me :thumbs: . Things happen and people get busy. To tell you the truth I forgot about them myself! So thanks for remembering!

Kurt

Kurt,

Again my apology! DC#-

0308 3390 0001 9644 ****

I will send the rest to you privately.

Jim

I forgot to post the list of sticks. Here you go-

2005 Bolivar Royal Corona
1998 Punch Corona
2002 Hoyo Short Corona
1998 Juan Lopez Petite Corona
1998 Partagas Charlotte