• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2010 TAA Cigars

Hey guys just an update. I spoke today to my Fuente rep and he said they were expecting more of these this week and I should receive them next week. I will let everyone know as soon as they arrive!

Thanks

Gabriel,
if you have any extras I'd be in for a set... I missed getting one this year (first miss in 5 years?)

Jim

(but no one drop out for me!)

Hey Gabriel, I am looking for a set of these also.....if a list is being formed please add my name :)

Thanks

Joe G

Hey guys just an update. I spoke today to my Fuente rep and he said they were expecting more of these this week and I should receive them next week. I will let everyone know as soon as they arrive!

Thanks

Thanks for the update.

Hi, purrfecto

Group:
Members
Active Posts:
0 (0 per day)
Last Active:
User is online Today, 08:08 PM
Currently:
Viewing Topic: 2010 TAA Cigars

Ok guys the packs came in last night! If you name is on the list below, please pm all the necessary info to complete the order.

thechenman - 1
skydivnekd - 1
gonz - 2
2k6tbss - 1
lkyman - 1
breedy - 1
juddster - 2
souldog - 1

Thanks guys.

Gabriel,

PM me your phone number, so I can call ya. I'd rather give you my card numbers in person. Thanks.

Floyd T.

Received my package today, once again all good as promised! Thanks again!

Gabriel...

I just wanted to let you know that I recieved my TAA Cigars on Saturday. Thanks again for doing this...much appreciated. Enjoy the holdiays...