• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2010 TAA Cigars

gmiranda33

Toast Across America
This year the Fuente and Newman families have released two limited edition cigars exclusively for the Toast Across America – one Fuente Fuente Opus X Figurado and one Diamond Crown MAXIMUS Figurado – that are not available on the open market.
These cigars are placed in exquisite commemorative packaging and sold through only the best smokeshops at signature Toast Across America cigar events.
Thanks to the Fuente and Newman families, the Toast is underwritten so that all proceeds go directly to the Cigar Family Charitable Foundation.

$55.00 per pack shipped.

To place your order shoot me a pm.

Enjoy!

Toast Across America
This year the Fuente and Newman families have released two limited edition cigars exclusively for the Toast Across America – one Fuente Fuente Opus X Figurado and one Diamond Crown MAXIMUS Figurado – that are not available on the open market.
These cigars are placed in exquisite commemorative packaging and sold through only the best smokeshops at signature Toast Across America cigar events.
Thanks to the Fuente and Newman families, the Toast is underwritten so that all proceeds go directly to the Cigar Family Charitable Foundation.

$55.00 per pack shipped.

To place your order shoot me a pm.

Enjoy!

Fellas,
I'd order from this guy ANY DAY. He's as reliable as the other vendors here and consistently takes care of me so don't be afraid to put an order in. PM sent.

Theses are nice sets. They are basically a BBMF with a hair cut (meaning no tail).

Just placed an order for a couple of these. Looking forward to their arrival. Thanks for the added insight on this sampler, it truly helped me make up my mind on ordering or not.

Tony

A little more info on these.
http://cf-cf.org/info/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=45&Itemid=80

Still selling them? I'd like to buy more...

Guys here is an update. I am currently soldout. I just got off the phone with my Fuente rep. and he can get me anther 10 packs. 10 packs are the minimum they will send me.
I have interest on 4 and would have 6 available. Let me know and I can order these today.

Thanks.

Ok guys, here is where we stand as of right now:

thechenman - 1
skydivnekd - 2
gonz - 2
2k6tbss - 1
lkyman - 1
breedy - 1

We are 2 packs away. Please let me know if I am missing anyone, I think I got all the pm's.

Thanks.

Ok guys we got our 10! Calling in the order today. As soon as they arrive I will let everyone know.
I will not be charging anyone until they come in.

Thanks again.

Gabriel

Ok guys we got our 10! Calling in the order today. As soon as they arrive I will let everyone know.

Thanks again.

Gabriel

Damn it. Missed it. Anyone backs out and I will buy theirs. Seriously. Or if you can get more.

Thanks again.

Gabriel

Damn it. Missed it. Anyone backs out and I will buy theirs. Seriously. Or if you can get more.

Ain't no sense in a man being greedy, so......I'll drop my order to one and let Soul Dog have the extra! :thumbs: Gabriel, is that ok with you?

Floyd T.

Thanks again.

Gabriel

Ain't no sense in a man being greedy, so......I'll drop my order to one and let Soul Dog have the extra! :thumbs: Gabriel, is that ok with you?

Floyd T.

Floyd, you're awesome! Many thanks my brother!!